The Student Room Group

Mature student from Ireland wants to study Nursing in UK

hello guys,

I am a non EU mature student that wants to study Nursing in UK. I currently work as a HCA in a mental health hospital and I have FETAC Healthcare support award with the required amount of distinction to study Nursing in Ireland but due to the level of competition, am considering UK.
I will like to hear from anyone that has experience with my case and their opinions on how to navigate the admission process with my FETAC qualification

Thanks
Original post by bhanjea
hello guys,

I am a non EU mature student that wants to study Nursing in UK. I currently work as a HCA in a mental health hospital and I have FETAC Healthcare support award with the required amount of distinction to study Nursing in Ireland but due to the level of competition, am considering UK.
I will like to hear from anyone that has experience with my case and their opinions on how to navigate the admission process with my FETAC qualification

Thanks

i can't see it in the list of qualifications that give you ucas points, so it's best to contact each university to find out if they'll accept it or not.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending