The Student Room Group
University of Buckingham
University of Buckingham
Buckingham
Visit website

University of Buckingham Accommodation & Students 2019

I am joining the university in September, I am staying in Beloff house and will be studying Law. Just thought I would create a chat for those joining as I can not find one anywhere.
Hi! I’m joining in September too, will be studying Psychology & English Lit :smile:
Original post by graceneal123
I am joining the university in September, I am staying in Beloff house and will be studying Law. Just thought I would create a chat for those joining as I can not find one anywhere.
University of Buckingham
University of Buckingham
Buckingham
Visit website
Hi Grace,
I am starting my LLB in September but have been a student for nearly a year now. If you have any questions message me.
I am a current student and will be starting my LLB in September if you have any questions I’m happy to answer any
I'm going to be studying law too!
Reply 5
Heyya!!
I’m starting in September to study psychology, and staying in Caine House.
Original post by Kjw10
Heyya!!
I’m starting in September to study psychology, and staying in Caine House.

I'm staying in Caine House too and will be studying law.
I'm a Yank studying PPE in September. I'll be in Paulley House.
Reply 8
Hey I'm also starting in September to study psychology but I'm not staying in accommodation
Reply 9
Original post by Jennifer9878
I'm staying in Caine House too and will be studying law.

Heyy!! Thats aweosme!! What room are you??
I'm ground floor! Room 46!
Reply 11
Original post by Jennifer9878
I'm ground floor! Room 46!

oh sweet :smile: i'm room 70 on the middle floor
Original post by username4930896
I'm a Yank studying PPE in September. I'll be in Paulley House.

Hi! I’m a med student starting Jan 2020 and also got Paulley House. Tbh I’m a bit disappointed since it wasn’t one of my choices and is in another campus (I wanted hunter street campus). Do u like it there? Are the rooms nice? And is it uncomfortable to walk to hunter campus?
Thanks 😊
Reply 13
I guess we are in the same shoes because I wanted hunter street but I got paulley .I'm also starting in jan 2020 and i will be doing economics .I dont think I'd be able to answer your questions though 😂 cus I need answers too
Original post by Dinmaaa
I guess we are in the same shoes because I wanted hunter street but I got paulley .I'm also starting in jan 2020 and i will be doing economics .I dont think I'd be able to answer your questions though 😂 cus I need answers too

Buckingham is not a very big place - the walk to Hunter Street is not far.
Reply 15
Yeah..I've been told.I just want to know what the accommodation in paulley is like
Original post by frustratedTeen
Hi! I’m a med student starting Jan 2020 and also got Paulley House. Tbh I’m a bit disappointed since it wasn’t one of my choices and is in another campus (I wanted hunter street campus). Do u like it there? Are the rooms nice? And is it uncomfortable to walk to hunter campus?
Thanks 😊

Hii
I am a business economics student and I'd also be starting in Jan 2020 and staying in paulley house
I'm also starting this month. I'm studying law. Staying at Paulley House as well.
Reply 18
Hey how was paulley House? I'm joining september and got paulley house as well

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending