The Student Room Group
University of Buckingham
University of Buckingham
Buckingham
Visit website

The university of Buckingham review ⭐

Those who had graduated or are currently attending the university, please give me your honest opinion on this university?

I'm going through Clearance for Medicine
I did get offers for my plan Bs, two Biomedicine but I'm aware that if I want to go through clearance I can't accept any offers.

My 1st choice is Brighton and Sussex medical school.

But while I was doing research, I found that University of Buckingham had their medicine course as a clearance option.

So please be honest,
how are the professors there,how are their teaching?
Because I think the quality on the teaching is really important no what matter how "popular " a university is.

Faculties?
Accommodation?

Any tips/advices on clearance?(I really want to try)
I'm currently doing some research now since I didn't have time before (family stuff) but now I have time and I can sit down and finally do research.

Thank you for taking the time to read this :smile:
Reply 1
i hope you’re a aware it’s a private university and will cost significantly more?
University of Buckingham
University of Buckingham
Buckingham
Visit website
Before you consider this option, I want to ask if you're aware that it's a private university? It's 30-something thousand pounds a year to attend and you'll only get a loan of about 5k tops from student finance... sorry if this dashes your hopes, they sure dashed mine a year ago.
Reply 3
Original post by Scotland Yard
Before you consider this option, I want to ask if you're aware that it's a private university? It's 30-something thousand pounds a year to attend and you'll only get a loan of about 5k tops from student finance... sorry if this dashes your hopes, they sure dashed mine a year ago.

Ah.. no I didn't but thanks for telling me.
I didn't considered this as my original options since I found this out today while searching about clearance.

Thank you for telling me ahead.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending