The Student Room Group

Access Results / Change course

So I recently completed an Access course in Business & Management and achieved much better results than I ever imagined possible (13 Distinctions and 2 Merits, so 138 UCAS points). I now have my place confirmed, but after delving into each subject, I think I want to diversify a bit more rather than just a Human Resources. Would you suggest looking at Clearing options, switch courses at my new uni (MMU) or continue with my current choice and if I’m still unsure at end of my first year transfer universities? I was 100% certain I made the right choice, however now I am completely 50/50? Any advice would be greatly appreciated 😁
Original post by KaynIsAble
So I recently completed an Access course in Business & Management and achieved much better results than I ever imagined possible (13 Distinctions and 2 Merits, so 138 UCAS points). I now have my place confirmed, but after delving into each subject, I think I want to diversify a bit more rather than just a Human Resources. Would you suggest looking at Clearing options, switch courses at my new uni (MMU) or continue with my current choice and if I’m still unsure at end of my first year transfer universities? I was 100% certain I made the right choice, however now I am completely 50/50? Any advice would be greatly appreciated 😁

see if switching at your current uni option is possible before you start before you look at clearing

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending