Scroll to see replies

Roque Santa Cruz? another Blackburn player now being linked
Reply 41
undercover agent
Roque Santa Cruz? another Blackburn player now being linked

Believe it when you see it happen.

The media love to make this **** up.

Especially SSN.
good news for the premiership, I'd mch prefer more than a top four!
Reply 43
i like santa cruz but we have so many strikers.
if we get Jo and maybe include ronny as forward.

that means all together forward wise, we'll have 11/12??:
Samaras,Benjani,Corradi,Dickov,Sturridge,Vassell,Jo,Ronny,Mpenza,Evans,Caicedo,Castillo,Bojnov and probably some more hidden away haha.

Ide sell them all but keep sturridge and bojnov and buy Jo. 3 quality forwards.

Play ronaldinho behind 2 strikers.

and play elano Right back!!yes right back, he plays that position incredibly well.
this season he had a couple of spells at right back, and he was constantly getting the ball from his right back position to Martin Petrovs left wing. He playd right back for his first club, and i think he has potential, although i do love corluka too.
Reply 44
joeydeacon
I think Ronaldinho has had his day to be honest. It says it all when nobody is fighting city to sign him.

It's more the fact that other teams aren't willing to pay the stupid price they want for him.

Lower the price, and i think you would see alot more interest in him.

Granted, not as good as he used to be, but still has some magic left in him.

TomStudent
he needs to proove himself to the world again.

interested to see what position he will play as elano plays behind the strikers.

i just hope thaksin doesnt try to 'overrule' hughes and play ronny even hes fat etc...

im sure thats why ji-hai Sun has played a lot this season . . . . . . . . . . . . .. .

Thaksin should just sit down, and let the real boys do their jobs... He is ****ing about with a decent club.

And what a better place to prove himself again - The Premiership - Up against some of the best footballers & clubs in Europe & the world (ish). Alot different to La Liga, he will need to buck his ideas up if you do sign him.
Reply 45
Apparently he wants a new challenge and told his agent/brother this who has attended quite a few city home games with thaksin...

The EPL is ready for him, but is he ready for the EPL, its going to be brilliant.

i dont think he'd get a start for a little while though.

The EPL is more physically demanding, and he would need to adjust to this.
Reply 46
If Ronnie joined City, for the price they want, and i was the owner, and he didn't start the first few games, i would be livid.. I think he would get a first team start straight away, but not play the full match... Or even subbed on for another player in the second half...

Who knows... A player like Ronaldinho playing will surely attract alot of interest, and ticket sales would shoot up..
The irony is that should Chelsea appoint Rijkaard, papers will have a field day linking Ronaldinho to Chelsea.
Reply 48
NDGAARONDI
The irony is that should Chelsea appoint Rijkaard, papers will have a field day linking Ronaldinho to Chelsea.

True, but would they even need him...

Ok yeah, if Drogba left, but if he doesn't, i wouldn't see the point...
Reply 49
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bpOWI2FEvo

this shows he's not really fat

but this "before/after" pic says otherwise. which is most recent...the video or the pic?
Reply 50
He just layed off the weights for a few weeks...

:ninja:

Just looks more built then he does fat, to be honest.
Joey Barton's Cell Mate
True, but would they even need him...

Ok yeah, if Drogba left, but if he doesn't, i wouldn't see the point...

Depends how many of the unstylish players they get rid of. But it is Ronaldinho's lacklustre discipline towards training that has caused Rijkaard problems.
Reply 52
isnt it funny how the brazillians go wild.

Ronaldo, Adriano, Ronaldinho all gone wildddd , put on the pounds and partyy partyyyy
undercover agent
city for at least fourth spot this season, and the FA cup

City won't get near fourth place. Trust me.

And Dos Santos is leaving Barca because they think his development has stagnated. Hardly a good sign.
TomStudent
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bpOWI2FEvo

this shows he's not really fat

but this "before/after" pic says otherwise. which is most recent...the video or the pic?

The second pic where he looks fat is after we beat Barca 2-1.
Reply 55
city will challenge top 4. just like everton did this season.

city had 4th place until the jan/feb slump , then everton had it, l'pool only clinched it at last minute.

City will succeed in playing champions league football. everybody knows it.

Comfirmed BTW, Jo will sign next week.
Reply 56
What's this about Mpenza leaving on a free transfer to Norwich?
Reply 57
yeh, we dont want him, they do?
simple

the fringe is getting too long, needs a trim.
norwich offered us a free trim?
Reply 58
I quite liked Mpenza when he was on his game more last season though than this one just gone.

Theres sp much speculation about us at the minute though. Its getting silly.

Next season win anything, i dont care what it is just something.
Reply 59
mpenza to IPSWICH not norwich

Latest