The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Revising? Surely you actually have to learn first :s-smilie:
Reply 2
Lmao

Troll?
Reply 3
started revising for A2 science exams about 2 weeks ago... they're the ones im sitting now :frown:
Reply 4
missmisanthropy
I've just finished my AS exams and have already started revising for my A2s. Has anyone else started to do the same?

How can you revise if you haven't learnt the content the first time round yet?
Unless you're back at school/college and are revising what you've done in class so far...
Ah...this time last year, I thought I'd do the same. Didn't even last a few days. In theory, it's a wonderful idea - makes life so much less stressful come January and June, and if you do well in the January, you don't have to do any resits in June.

Good on you! Best of luck keeping it up
Reply 6
how would you even know what to revise... and why would you do this lol or do you mean resits?
Reply 7
missmisanthropy
I've just finished my AS exams and have already started revising for my A2s. Has anyone else started to do the same?

I had a life :wink:
Reply 8
secretmessages
Revising? Surely you actually have to learn first :s-smilie:

Precisely :confused:
I haven't even gone back to school yet after ASs. Goddamn work experience, its such a waste of time. I want to get on with the A2 courses grrr. ¬_¬
Firstly, I have a life, I tend to opt for the 'work hard, play hard' lifestyle.
I've just started looking through my A2 revision guides, we've been giving the syllabus content at my school so I've been revising things from that, looking over stuff and researching some of the background for the books I'm studying etc.
Even if you are telling the truth OP, it won't last.
missmisanthropy
Firstly, I have a life, I tend to opt for the 'work hard, play hard' lifestyle.
I've just started looking through my A2 revision guides, we've been giving the syllabus content at my school so I've been revising things from that, looking over stuff and researching some of the background for the books I'm studying etc.

Surely that's not revising though. Revising is to go over something you've already learned :confused: Good luck to you anyway
Because I am going to lie on a student forum for what? I was simply wondering if anyone had started to research/revise for their A2 courses, which in my opinion is quite a sensible thing to do.
i'm not even sure what i want to carry on, nevermind revising for my january exams (??)
Reply 14
What a clown, jeesus christ get down the local you've just finished your AS-exams chill youth!
Oh dear.
I did drink quite a lot last night, drinking today would be a very baddddd idea :smile:
what a joke..
missmisanthropy
Because I am going to lie on a student forum for what? I was simply wondering if anyone had started to research/revise for their A2 courses, which in my opinion is quite a sensible thing to do.

Personally I didn't research my A2 courses; I just attended the lessons at school and kept up with the work my teachers gave me.
But I would agree with you that it is a good thing to do, and keep it up if you can. :smile:
How can you revise for topics and subjects you havn't learnt or been taught or even know what they are?!

Latest