The Student Room Group

2023 GCSE's revision

Hey guys,

exams are starting to feel like they're tomorrow and I already feel like theirs's no time for anything.

I definitely think that working with a study buddy or group of other students would help so we can share resources or advice, and be able to get through these already tiring exams.

Anyone interested?
I'm doing 9 GCSE's ( I already completed English Lit) and i'm doing:
Eng Lang
Geo OCR B
RS
Higher Maths
Triple Science
Citizenship
Urdu

We can update each other daily on everything we have completed and move forward together!
Reply 1
Original post by OhIt'sJustMe
Hey guys,

exams are starting to feel like they're tomorrow and I already feel like theirs's no time for anything.

I definitely think that working with a study buddy or group of other students would help so we can share resources or advice, and be able to get through these already tiring exams.

Anyone interested?
Eng Lang
Geo OCR B
RS
Higher Maths
Triple Science
Citizenship
Urdu

We can update each other daily on everything we have completed and move forward together!

hey, don't worry, there's still time! I'd love to be part of the study group as long as there's no sharing of leaked exam papers and it is strictly for studying :smile:
Reply 2
Hey guys,

Anyone interested?
Eng Lang
Geo OCR B
RS
Higher Maths
Triple Science
Citizenship
Urdu

also, may I ask how you have already done english lit?
Original post by nooni_
hey, don't worry, there's still time! I'd love to be part of the study group as long as there's no sharing of leaked exam papers and it is strictly for studying :smile:

Great!
My school enters for students to sit the english lit in year 10, so in year 11 our only focus is on english language.
Reply 5
My school enters for students to sit the english lit in year 10, so in year 11 our only focus is on english language.

Oh I see, I wish my school did that
Has anyone started any revision today?
Has anyone completed any revision today/in the process of completing some?
hey I'm doing my mocks rn and feel wayyyy over my head too
I don't think we're doing the same exam boards but would love to just support
Reply 9

I'm mainly doing homework rn, but will start revision on Saturday. What about you?
Reply 10

Original post by joydivision123
hey I'm doing my mocks rn and feel wayyyy over my head too
I don't think we're doing the same exam boards but would love to just support

By the way, do you guys want to update your studying on here or on discord if possible?
don't mind rlly :smile:
Hey guys,
sorry for the late reply I got a bit lazy :s-smilie:
I don't mind either

Original post by nooni_
By the way, do you guys want to update your studying on here or on discord if possible?
Reply 13
Hey guys,
Sorry just saw this and thought it would be cool to have a discord server for us to kinda motivate and share our revision. Sorry if I'm a bit too late!
my discord is jay3483#0605 if anyone is still interested.
Hey guys,

Anyone interested?
Eng Lang
Geo OCR B
RS
Higher Maths
Triple Science
Citizenship
Urdu

Heya!
As a suggestion, if it helps, Study Mind has free practice questions and revision notes for science subjects which will help you with your revision. Good luck with your studies :h:

Milena
UCL PFE
Study Mind
Original post by j_3483
Hey guys,
Sorry just saw this and thought it would be cool to have a discord server for us to kinda motivate and share our revision. Sorry if I'm a bit too late!
my discord is jay3483#0605 if anyone is still interested.

Hi Yeah that would be cool! I'll add you
hey I'm currently doing my mocks and feel like I'm in wayyy over my head too!
im not doing super similar gcses and idk if our exam boards r the same but would love to just support

Quick Reply

Latest