The Student Room Group

I got into uni!!!

BSc Social Sciences at UCL!
WOW!!! Congrats! Well done! Wish the same happiness for me too.
Currently half way through second year
.)
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by liveyourlife2018
BSc Social Sciences at UCL!

i pray all is going well for you, God Bless
Currently half way through second year

Im currently halfway through my 6th year (7th if you count my year in industry :s-smilie:)

Well its certainly an interesting time. Congrats though UCL is an excellent institution.
2nd year is so tough, I hope I make it. It's almost breaking me, I feel so sad. 😪
Original post by Tayaa8
i pray all is going well for you, God Bless

You too.

Original post by mnot
Im currently halfway through my 6th year (7th if you count my year in industry :s-smilie:)

Well its certainly an interesting time. Congrats though UCL is an excellent institution.

Good luck.
Congratulations :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :woo:
Original post by builderxyz
Congratulations :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :woo:

You do realise the date of the original post right?
Interview tomorrow eeek for city uni London.
Original post by Generic Male
You do realise the date of the original post right?

I do now :colondollar:
Almost finished my course
It is tough! I want to graduate a 1st
I have 3 offers for a master's, I hope I make it
(edited 2 years ago)
:woo: congrats :biggrin:
Finished my MSc! My graduation is next week. Currently applying for PhDs. Good luck to me!
Finished my MSc! My graduation is next week. Currently applying for PhDs. Good luck to me!

Congrats, going for the academic trilogy! Hopefully it’s all been worth it.

It seems you certainly weren’t broken then & started to thrive at university now you’re approaching the end of your masters chapter!

PhDs are probably the most stressful degree but also (by far) the most rewarding, and can be a lot of fun! Although they will test you. When you get into your PhD remember you overcame doubts previously and you can do it again.
Really encouraging. Right now, I am going through something in my personal relationship and I feel broken and sad. Hopefully I can look back on this in a happier time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending