The Student Room Group

Diagnostic Radiography St Georges Uni

has anyone apply for diagnostic radiography at st georges or got an offer? I don't know anyone who has so far and just wanted to know, so I can meet others who might be going!
Original post by aqua22x
has anyone apply for diagnostic radiography at st georges or got an offer? I don't know anyone who has so far and just wanted to know, so I can meet others who might be going!

I’ve applied and I’ve had my interview they are reviewing my interview atm , I really wanna get into city uni of London though got my interview next week Wbu ?
Reply 2
Original post by Zobia khan
I’ve applied and I’ve had my interview they are reviewing my interview atm , I really wanna get into city uni of London though got my interview next week Wbu ?

hey! I applied to city uni of London however I got rejected but waiting on either st george's or the other uni's I've applied to :smile:
Original post by aqua22x
hey! I applied to city uni of London however I got rejected but waiting on either st george's or the other uni's I've applied to :smile:

Did they reject you after your interview? Was it extremely difficult ? Or did they reject you without even inviting you to a selection day (online) ?
Reply 4
Did they reject you after your interview? Was it extremely difficult ? Or did they reject you without even inviting you to a selection day (online) ?

for city uni, I didn't even get an interview invitation, but I'm sure it would have been similar to other uni interviews.
Reply 5

Hi, I got my offer today for St georges
Original post by Alandoa2
Hi, I got my offer today for St georges

when did you have your interview and OMG congrats im still waiting for a decision back:frown:
Reply 7
Original post by alandoa2
hi, i got my offer today for st georges

congrats!!!
Reply 8
when did you have your interview and OMG congrats im still waiting for a decision back:frown:

hi sorry it was a bit late but I had my interview online, they sent the questions and i recorded myself answering them.
hi sorry it was a bit late but I had my interview online, they sent the questions and i recorded myself answering them.

yeah i got an offer lols thank you though
yeah i got an offer lols

u gonna confirm st georges? or what other are ur options?
u gonna confirm st georges? or what other are ur options?

I'm probs gonna firm st georges and put sheffield hallam as my insurance wbu
I'm probs gonna firm st georges and put sheffield hallam as my insurance wbu

Ah ok for me i might go firm with cardiff and insurance as st georges but that may change

Was it live or did you just record then submit a video of yourself

Quick Reply

Latest