The Student Room Group

Applied for Law at Uni

Hey all,

I have applied to do law at university (Durham, uni of Liverpool, Man Met, Nottingham Trent and Lancaster), I am just awaiting an offer from Durham, all othwr unis have offered me a place. I was wondering whether anyone else has applied for this at these unis for starting in September 2024.

Thank you :smile:
Original post by Helanagleave
Hey all,

I have applied to do law at university (Durham, uni of Liverpool, Man Met, Nottingham Trent and Lancaster), I am just awaiting an offer from Durham, all othwr unis have offered me a place. I was wondering whether anyone else has applied for this at these unis for starting in September 2024.

Congratulations on receiving an offer, @Helanagleave!

As a Manchester Met offer holder you'll be invited to one of our upcoming Applicant Visit Days, where you can meet fellow offer holders, meet with academic staff and view the Law school's facilities. Keep an eye out for an invite in your emails!

And of course, if you've got any questions in the meantime, you're more than welcome to drop me a message or contact our Course Enquiries team🙂

Chloe 😀
Hey all,

i've applied to durham and liverpool! i've only got an offer from liverpool so far (and rejection from cambridge teehee). but i swear durham are taking their sweet time.
Hey all,

Hi @Helanagleave
Congratulations on your Law offers! If you have any questions about studying Lancaster uni, feel free to ask!
-Jasmine (Lancaster Student Ambassador)
Original post by eliaaaaa
i've applied to durham and liverpool! i've only got an offer from liverpool so far (and rejection from cambridge teehee). but i swear durham are taking their sweet time.

Hey I got an offer from Liverpool however I got rejected from Durham :smile:
Hey I got an offer from Liverpool however I got rejected from Durham :smile:
oh no what lnat score did you get? 4/5 choices is still amazing!
oh no what lnat score did you get? 4/5 choices is still amazing!
I got 20 on the LNAT. Yeah I'm happy with my offers so I'm not worried. What did you get
I got 20 on the LNAT. Yeah I'm happy with my offers so I'm not worried. What did you get
i got 24! completely messed up my essay tho
i got 24! completely messed up my essay tho
I think you should be fine they do take their time with responding
I think you should be fine they do take their time with responding
i so hope, its just a waiting game now. are you going to the liverpool uni discovery day?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending