The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
petalpelt
It looked good didn't it! much better than the 'Millions' trailer that was on WJEC As last year!:p:

ha ha ... yes, millions was awful!
Reply 21
i thought the exam was ok but i couldnt hear ANY of the talking whatsoever, so apart from the dialogue that was on screen i pretty much had to guess what was happening (which wasnt too bad)
the media assistant turned the bass up too much so it pretty much drowned out the talking.
when i drew this to the attention of an invigulator she basically said "thats the style of the film, its the same for everyone"

yes, im sure a Brick would make a film trailer and ensure that their audience were unable to hear the speech.

idiots.

didnt think it went too bad though, included lots of theorists such as barthes, volger, propp, todorov etc etc

was suprised to see a comic.

x
Reply 22
was suprised i did well in that exam! agree that 2 and half hours is too long. managed to write about 7 pages all together thought the comic book was quite easy to write about. just glad that i never have to do media studies again!!!!!
sophie_05
was suprised i did well in that exam! agree that 2 and half hours is too long. managed to write about 7 pages all together thought the comic book was quite easy to write about. just glad that i never have to do media studies again!!!!!

What sort of things did you say for the comic book?

Everyone include ideology somewhere? They love hearing you know it?
Reply 24
for the comic book included ideology ,talked about the history and conventions of comic books ecsp american,binary oppositions etc... where i added my theorists and quotes...
nervous for the results!

Latest