The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

IKR :smile:

Original post by yeah_baby
I've got mine! exactly the same as last year, does make a change from the sometime drab grey.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah baby, yeah.
Reply 7982
Anyone know the working dates that our January pay day will cover?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by curved
Anyone know the working dates that our January pay day will cover?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Up to the 18th but I don't know when from as last months dates aren't correct on Partnerconnect AFAIK.
I'm new to waitrose woo :smile: being moved to dotcom next week!
Anyone know how I'd book a day off for February? Thanks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7985
Original post by SamHedges
Up to the 18th but I don't know when from as last months dates aren't correct on Partnerconnect AFAIK.

Ugh... Thanks anyway!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7986
Original post by madz2802
I'm new to waitrose woo :smile: being moved to dotcom next week!
Anyone know how I'd book a day off for February? Thanks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Partner link :smile:

I am tempted to ask to move my Sunday shift to dotcom due to health reasons. What's it like?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi,

I've been at waitrose 6 months now, I checked on partner link the other day and it says I've taken 1 day and got 4 days holiday remaining, I've heard that the holiday on here isn't correct does anyone know before I request holiday?

Original post by Glitter_fairy5
Hi,

I've been at waitrose 6 months now, I checked on partner link the other day and it says I've taken 1 day and got 4 days holiday remaining, I've heard that the holiday on here isn't correct does anyone know before I request holiday?

You really need to speak to your line manager and they'll point you in the right direction. Sorry cant help anymore

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7989
I've lost my locker key, any ideas who i should go to first? only been working there three weeks, got my apron and yellow knife in there ????
Original post by ehmatteh
I've lost my locker key, any ideas who i should go to first? only been working there three weeks, got my apron and yellow knife in there ????

In my branch my branch our SMP holds all of our keys. They're probably the one who have you the key in the first place, they always have spares :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by curved
Partner link :smile:

I am tempted to ask to move my Sunday shift to dotcom due to health reasons. What's it like?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Starting Saturday at Dot.Com so i'll let you know :smile:
How do I get my partnerlink login? Is it the same as training log in?
Original post by ehmatteh

Speak to operations or the section manager personnel they'll be able to get into your locker and should have a spare key failing this they might be able to re allocate you a locker or replace your apron and knife.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7993
Hi!

Does anyone know who I should hand my notice into?

Thank you! :smile:
Hi

I wanted to ask if you get paid for the induction hours and the till training I did before my contracted hours started.

Thank you
Original post by Dog lover
Hi

I wanted to ask if you get paid for the induction hours and the till training I did before my contracted hours started.

Thank you

Yes you will be paid for these.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Claudette
Yes you will be paid for these.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you Claudette
Original post by imym
Hi!

Does anyone know who I should hand my notice into?

Thank you! :smile:

Hand it to your line manager or personnel manager.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7998
Hi, this question has probably been asked before but I couldn't find an answer. When I go to uni in September I want to transfer to a Waitrose near the Uni I go to, outside of London where I work now, and I want to know if I do transfer, wouldI have to keep working at the Waitrose near the uni during the holidays, or would I be able to come back to London and preferably work at the one I work at now.
Thanks for all your help :smile:
Original post by SmallMan
Hi, this question has probably been asked before but I couldn't find an answer. When I go to uni in September I want to transfer to a Waitrose near the Uni I go to, outside of London where I work now, and I want to know if I do transfer, wouldI have to keep working at the Waitrose near the uni during the holidays, or would I be able to come back to London and preferably work at the one I work at now.
Thanks for all your help :smile:

You should be able to come back to your "home" branch we have partners at our branch who come back. Speak to your personnel manager. Good luck.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending