The Student Room Group
Also, does anyone know when us temps will be told if we've been made permanent? Just wondering bc in the event they don't make us permanent I'm gonna need to apply elsewhere
Original post by SheLikeTheMango
Hey, what happens with those purple "how did we do" cards? A customer asked me for one but I didn't have my name on one so the customer said they'll write my name on it

You don't need to write your name on it, there feedback cards and basically have a web address and phone number on which is also on the receipt. It could be used for either positive or negative comments.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr Inquisitive
Also, does anyone know when us temps will be told if we've been made permanent? Just wondering bc in the event they don't make us permanent I'm gonna need to apply elsewhere

It depends totally on the branch and how many hours it has available.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Will I be allowed to have partner discounts just as a Christmas Temp?
Original post by SadiaAhmed_
Will I be allowed to have partner discounts just as a Christmas Temp?

You are only eligible for partner discount after working for 13 weeks, which I don't know if you'll cover in an xmas contract
Original post by emmasutcliffe
You are only eligible for partner discount after working for 13 weeks, which I don't know if you'll cover in an xmas contract

Thanks, unfortunately my contract is only 9 weeks :frown:
Does anyone know when induction starts? I have mine tomorrow and have not been given a time when to come in...
Original post by SadiaAhmed_
Does anyone know when induction starts? I have mine tomorrow and have not been given a time when to come in...

Is it a day when you've a contracted shift? If so, when your contracted shift starts. If not, contact them ASAP
Is it a day when you've a contracted shift? If so, when your contracted shift starts. If not, contact them ASAP

Yes it's on the same day, but I'm still going to call in the morning to make sure, thanks :smile:
Reply 9869
Ok so I've got an interview

Can anyone give me a rundown/or point me to a post in here about what to expect? Types of questions etc. If there's any that might throw you off for example.

Thanks
Hi I was wondering if anyone could help me out please
I applied for a position as a customer assistant like 3 and a half weeks ago and was offered a group assessment a few days later, after the recruitment leader for waitrose said it would take max 2 weeks for potential employes to receive a call from her otherwise we'd receive an email from waitrose headquarters saying we are unsuccessful. It been over 2 weeks now and I haven't heard anything from them.... Should I call up or continue to wait to hear from them?

Thanks in advance
Original post by lizziemc123
Hi I was wondering if anyone could help me out please
I applied for a position as a customer assistant like 3 and a half weeks ago and was offered a group assessment a few days later, after the recruitment leader for waitrose said it would take max 2 weeks for potential employes to receive a call from her otherwise we'd receive an email from waitrose headquarters saying we are unsuccessful. It been over 2 weeks now and I haven't heard anything from them.... Should I call up or continue to wait to hear from them?

Thanks in advance

If they said max. 2 weeks and it has been over 2 weeks, call them. Good luck!
Wondered if someone could help me...

I'm trying to log onto partner link for the first time. When I try the 'normal' portal, I get a notice saying my account is blocked. When I try through another login ( through the contact the support team ), by putting in my info and pressing activate I get to a screen where I'm told to put in my employee number ( which I have been using my partner link username ) and my first name and surname. However, at the latter point I get an error saying one or more values are incorrect?

Wondering if anyone could shed light on what's wrong maybe? I start on Friday and I'm worried I won't have things done in time...
Hey guys, I got my start date as 22nd which is this sunday however i am contracted to work tuesdays and thursdays, so I am unsure whether it means the week commencing 22nd or i actually have my induction on sunday. Please can someone help we as i am unsure when to turn up lol
Original post by ilovecake123
Hey guys, I got my start date as 22nd which is this sunday however i am contracted to work tuesdays and thursdays, so I am unsure whether it means the week commencing 22nd or i actually have my induction on sunday. Please can someone help we as i am unsure when to turn up lol

If your start date is the 22nd assume it's Sunday (1.5x pay is a thing too so grab it :tongue:). Ring them up just in case to check when you should be in.
If your start date is the 22nd assume it's Sunday (1.5x pay is a thing too so grab it :tongue:). Ring them up just in case to check when you should be in.

Yeah i rang them up and they were like we dont know lol:frown: i really want to work on sunday cause you get more :smile:
Original post by ilovecake123

I'd assume the 22nd, they probably want you to do all your training on the Sunday so you're ready to start actual work on the tuesday. Also I work tuesday and thursday, they're good shifts because it's never too busy and you're weekends are free-be greateful! Good luck x
Original post by EloiseFH
I'd assume the 22nd, they probably want you to do all your training on the Sunday so you're ready to start actual work on the tuesday. Also I work tuesday and thursday, they're good shifts because it's never too busy and you're weekends are free-be greateful! Good luck x

LOL i am :smile: however sunday pay looks good :smile:
Original post by EloiseFH

Although they haven't told me what time if it is the Sunday?
Hello! Quick question...
I've been working on Fresh for 3 years and it'll be my first xmas temp on ambient..
Obviously with fresh we're super careful with date rotation: is this the same for ambient?? Or does date order not matter so much?

Latest

Trending

Trending