The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL Stamford Street Apartments Room Swap

Hi,

I have a regular (non refurbished) Stamford Street Apartments ensuite (205£ pw) and I’m looking to swap with someone for preferably a refurbished SSA Ensuite (219£ pw); and I’m prepared to pay an incentive for this as well. Other options are a swap for a Moonraker Point Ensuite or a Large ensuite in SSA.

Please DM me if you’re interested in a swap!
Hi, I know it's probably not exactly what you're looking for, but I would be super happy to swap my non ensuite at Vauxhall for your non refurbished SSA ensuite ! Please let me know if you're interested, it would be amazing for me if I could be closer to Strand Campus, even though the whole Vauxhall residence is incredibly well furnished and actually quite fancy haha :smile:
Original post by KarloJ
Hi,

I have a regular (non refurbished) Stamford Street Apartments ensuite (205£ pw) and I’m looking to swap with someone for preferably a refurbished SSA Ensuite (219£ pw); and I’m prepared to pay an incentive for this as well. Other options are a swap for a Moonraker Point Ensuite or a Large ensuite in SSA.

Please DM me if you’re interested in a swap!
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Hey there! I am looking to swap my en-suite room at Julian Markham for a refurbished en-suite at Stamford Street Apartments. Please message me for further details if you are interested

Quick Reply

Latest