The Student Room Group

The signature on my provisional licence form is really bad

Hello,

So it may sound silly but I received my DVLA Provisional Licence forms today. The forms were just to verify my identity because I do not have a UK passport. When I signed the form, I went over my signature twice and it looks horrible. The signature looks really "thick" and you can clearly tell I went over it twice. The signature was done in black ink and is within the designated white box. I am just worried that it will get declined because I need my provisional ASAP.
Reply 1
Original post by BlueCider
Hello,

So it may sound silly but I received my DVLA Provisional Licence forms today. The forms were just to verify my identity because I do not have a UK passport. When I signed the form, I went over my signature twice and it looks horrible. The signature looks really "thick" and you can clearly tell I went over it twice. The signature was done in black ink and is within the designated white box. I am just worried that it will get declined because I need my provisional ASAP.

It won't.
Reply 2
Hey! I happen to sign partly outside the box and was wondering if I should sign besides it once more inside the box before sending it out.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending