The Student Room Group

i've lost my uk driving test practical pass certificate

Yesterday i passed my practical driving test with three minors, and somehow following a big clean of my room I've literally already lost the pass certificate that the invigilator had handed me. What happens now? I'm pretty sure the certificate isn't majorly important - especially as i wont be driving/getting insured for about two weeks regardless of me passing the test, because of a holiday. Also, i handed the invigilator my provisional license for them to automatically send me the proper license, meaning they should already be doing my licence.

Anyone know if i've majorly cocked up?
(edited 1 year ago)
I can't remember where mine is. I took it with me for test drives, but they just searched my details up on the DVLA website and looked at another form of ID. Your licence should come soon, mine came in just over a week (this was March 2022). Either way, it should be fine. I doubt you will need it.

Congratulations on passing!
Reply 2
Original post by ReviseSleeping
I can't remember where mine is. I took it with me for test drives, but they just searched my details up on the DVLA website and looked at another form of ID. Your licence should come soon, mine came in just over a week (this was March 2022). Either way, it should be fine. I doubt you will need it.

Congratulations on passing!

sweet that's a major relief, cheers!
Original post by fzrdi
Yesterday i passed my practical driving test with three minors, and somehow following a big clean of my room I've literally already lost the pass certificate that the invigilator had handed me. What happens now? I'm pretty sure the certificate isn't majorly important - especially as i wont be driving/getting insured for about two weeks regardless of me passing the test, because of a holiday. Also, i handed the invigilator my provisional license for them to automatically send me the proper license, meaning they should already be doing my licence.

Anyone know if i've majorly cocked up?

Did you get it? Was their any issues or no?
Reply 4
The paper is only there if you get stopped by pigs. You give your licence to them and they will do the handling of getting the full licence for you, otherwise it would be up to you to it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending