The Student Room Group
University of York
York

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
miss pickle
I have fond memories of Langwith A... we only had two (small) kitchen fires last year as well :rolleyes:

well we managed to flood all three floors :biggrin:
University of York
York
charlord
well we managed to flood all three floors :biggrin:

hahaha oh happy days...
Reply 22
Ive got soul AND im a soldier. Go home
Reply 23
we already had a kitchen fire :tongue:
Reply 24
kitch
we already had a kitchen fire :tongue:

oo well done! Which college are you in? was that the toaster one?
Reply 25
Aylia
oo well done! Which college are you in? was that the toaster one?

yes, yes it was... the infamous toaster fire :biggrin:
kitch
yes, yes it was... the infamous toaster fire :biggrin:

was it bad?
Reply 27
miss pickle
was it bad?

hehe well the fire brigade came and a guy on our floor had to dash for the fire extinguisher and it stank for a few weeks...
Reply 28
our flood still beats all - 3 levels, broke emergency lighting
I think both of you have beaten our floor last year, though I guess that's a good thing cos it left Langy A pretty much in the state we found it when we moved in! :wink:

How're you guys enjoying uni so far?
Reply 30
miss pickle
I think both of you have beaten our floor last year, though I guess that's a good thing cos it left Langy A pretty much in the state we found it when we moved in! :wink:

How're you guys enjoying uni so far?

i love it - im block a its great! :biggrin:
Reply 31
charlord
i love it - im block a its great! :biggrin:

Hiya.. Just wondering if the history course is still as great as it was when you started it? You still enjoying it? I got an offer for history (yay!) and if I also get an offer from durham, I'm gunna face some tough problems with which one to decide on!
Reply 32
Doolally
Hiya.. Just wondering if the history course is still as great as it was when you started it? You still enjoying it? I got an offer for history (yay!) and if I also get an offer from durham, I'm gunna face some tough problems with which one to decide on!

the course is great. Ive got 3 essays to do this term - 4 hours lectures a week.
Come on an open day - ill prolly be doing one! all the staff are so good as well, the lectures are really interesting and the Making Hisotry course is great cus u cover sooo much - theres a really good variety in the breadth you cover here. Its also a really relaxed vibe. ahh its soooo good!!!
Reply 33
Yo kitch! Hey ppl! Just come back to TSR and found this forum. Derwent Block A for me.
Reply 34
jaron
Yo kitch! Hey ppl! Just come back to TSR and found this forum. Derwent Block A for me.

dude, I can be fairly sure that we have met already. is there a guy called Rich on your flooor? I'm on Langiwth A ground floor and I met up with some of you guys last week.

Latest

Trending

Trending