The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

Anyone Studying The Y033 Access Module? (Science, Technology, & Maths).

I will be starting the science, technology, and maths fast track access module starting in Jan/Feb 2024 and wanted to connect with others who may be doing this too? 🙂
Original post by EllieB1215
I will be starting the science, technology, and maths fast track access module starting in Jan/Feb 2024 and wanted to connect with others who may be doing this too? 🙂

I'm not doing Y033 but I'm a 1st year Q62 student so can answer questions about the OU assignment system and stuff but not couese specific stuff.
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #1
I'm not doing Y033 but I'm a 1st year Q62 student so can answer questions about the OU assignment system and stuff but not couese specific stuff.

Hey, How are the things going with the Y033?
I'll start on April fast track ending on October.
good luck!
Original post by Zared
Hey, How are the things going with the Y033?
I'll start on April fast track ending on October.
good luck!

@EllieB1215
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous #1

I have started my first day of study today so I haven’t really got into the course much yet. I’m meeting my tutor this week so will see if there is anything else I need to know as I begin.
Reply 5
Original post by EllieB1215
I have started my first day of study today so I haven’t really got into the course much yet. I’m meeting my tutor this week so will see if there is anything else I need to know as I begin.
hey,
how is it going?
Reply 6
Original post by Zared
hey,
how is it going?
Hey! how are you?
Sorry for the bothering! how difficult is it? Are you happy with it? Is it demanding? I would start mine on April.

Quick Reply

Latest