The Student Room Group

Error on my certificate

I passed my driving test finally today in a manual car but, although the green score sheet is correct, it says on my pass certificate that I passed on an automatic. I'm not sure how the examiner managed to do that but I didn't notice until I got home. He sent off for the licence for me. Is it going to be correct when it comes because I registered as a manual. I am panicking now.
Can you ask your driving teacher to email your local test centre with the issue to see if it can be amended?
Reply 2
Sorry I know this is a very old thread. Did you ever manage to fix this? I’m having the same problem too and can’t find any answers.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by gemmang
Sorry I know this is a very old thread. Did you ever manage to fix this? I’m having the same problem too and can’t find any answers.

Probably best in this case to look up the phone number for the test center and call them, or pay them a visit. They can look up the test on their iPad and see if it was submitted as an automatic licence.
Reply 4
When I received the licence it had the correct classification on it so I didn't need to do anything in the end. I think it's how you are registered on their computer system that counts (which should be what you signed up as when you booked the test). Hopefully yours is the same.
Reply 5
Original post by zoec198991
When I received the licence it had the correct classification on it so I didn't need to do anything in the end. I think it's how you are registered on their computer system that counts (which should be what you signed up as when you booked the test). Hopefully yours is the same.

Thank you for replying to me. Unfortunately I received my licence and it was an automatic one.
Reply 6
Original post by gemmang
Thank you for replying to me. Unfortunately I received my licence and it was an automatic one.

Hey gemmang, I'm having a similar issue to you. My certificate says I passed in a manual but on the system it thinks I passed in Automatic. Did you ever get it resolved? Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending