The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

UWE optometry assessment

Scroll to see replies

Also, did you read off a script you'd written for the video or learnt what you had to say? Thanks :smile:
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 41
Hi, I’m preparing to record my video and I was wondering if it has to be done in one take or can I record each question separately and then put them together before I upload the link? Hope someone can help! Thank you
Original post by Ib1202
Hi, I’m preparing to record my video and I was wondering if it has to be done in one take or can I record each question separately and then put them together before I upload the link? Hope someone can help! Thank you

I know someone who took few short vids and put them all together so i think u might be okay doing separate ones
Reply 43
Original post by Anonymous
I know someone who took few short vids and put them all together so i think u might be okay doing separate ones

That’s fine. Thank you!!
Has anyone done their assessment for Optometry 2021 at UWE Bristol? Mines next week and I'm really nervous. Any tips??
Reply 45
Has anyone done their assessment for Optometry 2021 at UWE Bristol? Mines next week and I'm really nervous. Any tips??

yh same any help would be appreciated in what sort of questions they ask
Reply 46
Original post by Mof11
yh same any help would be appreciated in what sort of questions they ask

Ummm do you not have to do a video? That’s what I had to do and the list of questions are on their website they send you asking you to do the interview.

Heyyy, how did it go? I got the email today and im so confused. How were the questions and how did u record and upload the video? Can I use my phone or laptop? Pls reply would be great help. Thank youuu x
Hi, the questions are quiet simple but they are not something you can revise for. it is mostly to do with your knowledge of the course and with a bit of general knowledge too. I recorded my video on my phone and it should be between 2-3mins. They'll send you a document with what you need to talk about. Don't over think, it's easy. Good luck with your application x
Could someone tell me what questions were needed to be answered in the video and what the questions are like in the assessment please.
(edited 2 years ago)
Hi I was wondering is there a timer to complete the video as in can i look back at the questions and then continue the video and back and forth etc to help me be more prepared or is there a certain time period to complete it in. Thank you
Original post by Mof11
Yh it’s basically replacement interview and they ask stuff like what other professions would u be in contact with daily and what’s the most important skill to have and why/when have u used it.

Hii,

I know it was some time ago but is there any other details you could tell me about the questionnaire?

Reply 52
Hello, could someone please tell me what questions needed to be answered in the video and what the questions are like in the assessment please???
I want to know the same. im applying this year . did you find nay questions ??
Original post by zeelan
Hello, could someone please tell me what questions needed to be answered in the video and what the questions are like in the assessment please???
hey have you done it yet
Original post by zeelan
Original post by Sb17890
hey have you done it yet

No, not yet! Have you done it?
nope , hoping to do it this week since my deadlines coming .I'm just scared to start the assessment as its timed and I have no clue regarding the questions being asked 😭😭 you got any guesses for the questions ?
Original post by Sb17890
nope , hoping to do it this week since my deadlines coming .I'm just scared to start the assessment as its timed and I have no clue regarding the questions being asked 😭😭 you got any guesses for the questions ?

Hi, can I ask what were the questions of the timed assessment if you did it?
Original post by Anonymous #4

Hi can I ask what it was in the timed assessment that you got please?
Original post by zeelan

Hi can I ask what were the questions in the timed assessment if you have done it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending