The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

RoadWarrior
Yup, but if we do, you're not sleeping in my tent :p:

hahahaha why not? :p:

Nah just kidding it would be a laugh though and if both of us didnt have anyone to do with at least we would kind of know each other, its best to go round with at least someone else becuase you can meet people easier if your on your own they might think,loser. And at them kind of events i'm not shy so i'll sort you out with some ladies, haha :biggrin:
Reply 41
RoadWarrior
Yup, but if we do, you're not sleeping in my tent :p:

:rofl:
Reply 42
Aaron_1507
hahahaha why not? :p:

Nah just kidding it would be a laugh though and if both of us didnt have anyone to do with at least we would kind of know each other, its best to go round with at least someone else becuase you can meet people easier if your on your own they might think,loser. And at them kind of events i'm not shy so i'll sort you out with some ladies, haha :biggrin:

I think the people that work there are mature enough not to think you're a loser if you're on your own. And I really don't think it's about getting with the ladies :wink:
you'll be needing the each space in your tents for a certain someone.
Mcjazz
I think the people that work there are mature enough not to think you're a loser if you're on your own. And I really don't think it's about getting with the ladies :wink:

Haha i know, i was joking, well kind of.
The only way I would go is with at least one friend :p:
RoadWarrior
The only way I would go is with at least one friend :p:

wimp :wink:
Reply 47
Aaron_1507

Nono. It's fair enough, I used to be the same.
Aaron_1507

I call it 'popular' :p:
RoadWarrior
I call it 'popular' :p:

haha :eek: what does that mean? :biggrin:
Reply 50
Oh now I look like a dork. Greeeeat :frown:
Mcjazz
Oh now I look like a dork. Greeeeat :frown:

So you're not :p:

Only kidding, you're going alone which is brave enough :s-smilie:
Reply 52
RoadWarrior
So you're not :p:

Only kidding, you're going alone which is brave enough :s-smilie:

Ha, it'll be fine. I don't think it's a case of bravery really. It's just gonna be a bugger travelling there!
Mcjazz
Ha, it'll be fine. I don't think it's a case of bravery really. It's just gonna be a bugger travelling there!

how you getting there?
Reply 54
Aaron_1507
how you getting there?

I'm going the night before, staying in London with relatives, then getting a train the next day to where it is. Then a bus to the campsite! I might meet up with someone on the train, yet to hear back though.
Mcjazz
I'm going the night before, staying in London with relatives, then getting a train the next day to where it is. Then a bus to the campsite! I might meet up with someone on the train, yet to hear back though.

wow that's effort! Isn't there a festival nearer to you?
Reply 56
RoadWarrior
wow that's effort! Isn't there a festival nearer to you?

Not really :p: Ah well, be interesting to travel. I've just gotta try and compact my stuff (inc. tent and sleeping bag) into something I can carry! I joined kinda late so a lot of the festivals are booked up. But I wanted to go to Latitude anyway, it looks really good, and there are a few things I want to go to for it in my free time.
well have fun.
Reply 58
Ta :wink:
Still looking for other people that are going though!
Ya, enjoy it!

I'll do it when I'm older :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending