The Student Room Group

Sixth from Lanyard

The sixth form have I think of applying does not use Lanyard, it a sixth form with a grammar secondary schl, what do u think the will give use instead of an Lanyard
(edited 7 months ago)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Reply 2
Thank you
Reply 3
Nothing possibly, the 6th formers at my school do not have a lanyard. They don't wear uniform so they are recognised by that to tell their 6th former and not lower year students.
Reply 4
Original post by bbbbbbb87
Nothing possibly, the 6th formers at my school do not have a lanyard. They don't wear uniform so they are recognised by that to tell their 6th former and not lower year students.

The one of thinking of going wear uniform it like white shirt, black or grey skirt, trousers and a blesser and it has a secondary schl attached to it.
Reply 5
Maybe 6th formers are treated the same as lower years, so stuff like not allowed off school property during school hours so they don't need a reason to identify the 6th formers.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending