The Student Room Group

How often do you change your underwear?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I always see these questions and almost everyone answers with “once a day” or even twice! In one day! I wear them for 2 days on average so changing them twice in a day seems excessive to me. Tbf though I’m a girl and wear daily liners and change those everyday so I guess it’s not quite the same.

All those liners sound excessive. They are hard to recycle and just add to waste in land fills. Learn to change your knickers, it's better for the environment.
All those liners sound excessive. They are hard to recycle and just add to waste in land fills. Learn to change your knickers, it's better for the environment.

There are many reasons for using liners. And for most of those changing underwear 6 times a day is just as bad. They need washing
Perhaps don’t be so harsh until you are aware of all the facts
Sometimes twice a day, if I'm going out in the evening after work or smth. Otherwise I'm commando as soon as I get home so just once.

Not one can ever live a perfectly environmentally clean life, I get what I do is not ideal, but there are many other ways to help the environment some of which are more affective. Besides this isn’t an environmental thread.
Original post by sinfonietta
Twice a day - morning and night. Three times if I go out in the afternoon/evening.

Twice a day is excessive.
Twice a day is excessive.

Hardly. A pair for during the day and a pair to sleep in.
Twice a day usually, that said I own a lot of underwear so I can go two weeks easily without washing them then do one massive wash.
Reply 27
quarterly
Don’t answer daily unless you actually do it

once every 3 weeks or so. Sometimes more sometimes less
Please change your underwear at least daily folks :giggle:

Story time

Spoiler

(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 30
Daily.
Anything less is concerning.
everyday otherwise u got hygiene problems
Original post by royalty1702
once every 3 weeks or so. Sometimes more sometimes less

i think someone has hygiene issues
i think someone has hygiene issues

nah I don't. You guys saying you change every day are obviously lying
nah I don't. You guys saying you change every day are obviously lying

I suggest you research the word "bacteria" urgently :smile:
daily
People wear underwear????
Don’t answer daily unless you actually do it

Daily..literally impossible and disgusting not to change it everyday bc of discharge..sorry tmi
People wear underwear????

most do:yep:
Reply 39
Once a day.

I tend to wear socks longer though..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending