The Student Room Group
Students researching, Cardiff Metropolitan University (UWIC)
Cardiff Metropolitan University
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Applied and was accepted onto Illustration at CSAD! Any other 2020 students around?
Students researching, Cardiff Metropolitan University (UWIC)
Cardiff Metropolitan University
Visit website
Original post by JxyHart
Applied and was accepted onto Illustration at CSAD! Any other 2020 students around?

Yep, accepted onto Psychology and Sports Media there
Please can you tell me how long it takes them to give you an offer?
Original post by Sadiya_91
Please can you tell me how long it takes them to give you an offer?

It depends on what you’ve applied for, some courses may take longer than others as it’s all department based and on the amount of applicants they receive
Reply 5
yes been accepted for Sports and exercise science!
Hi everyone! Just been offered a place for Speech and Language Therapy - is anyone at the stage of looking at accommodation yet?? I don’t know what to choose :tongue:
Reply 7
HI. does anyone been accepted or applied for Foundation leading to BSc Health Sciences? I am a mature student and don't have a science qualification and just wanted to find out if others like me been accepted for this course, please? Thank you in advance
Original post by ellied271
Hi everyone! Just been offered a place for Speech and Language Therapy - is anyone at the stage of looking at accommodation yet?? I don’t know what to choose :tongue:

I was looking but there’s no point until you can apply in April tbh
Original post by Anonymous
I was looking but there’s no point until you can apply in April tbh

true true, just nice to see what's available! What have you applied for??
Reply 10
I have a question regarding the UCAS application for those students who been offered a place by Cardiff Met? Have you applied to other Uni with the same course or other course? As I am applying for two separate courses but I was just thinking how about my personal statement on Ucas, it's going to be confusing as the two courses are different. One healthcare science and the other one is social work. I appreciate any of your advice, please.
Original post by ellied271
true true, just nice to see what's available! What have you applied for??

I have applied for Sport Science and Psychology :smile:
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Cardiff Met for 2020!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>

I received an unconditional for Community Theatre! I'm on a gap year and already had the grades I needed, sent off my application November 15th and got an unconditional on the 20th of November and it's the only course I applied to:smile:
I originally applied for Nutrition and Dietetics but I got accepted in Nutrition. Anyone with me on this course?
Original post by dummy021005
I originally applied for Nutrition and Dietetics but I got accepted in Nutrition. Anyone with me on this course?

I'm nutrition and dietetics if that counts for something 🙋 I think we are mixed for a few lectures in first year tho?
Reply 15
Does anyone received any offer recently?
Hi I have just been accepted for the education, psychology and special educational needs course.
Anyone else been accepted for that as well?
Reply 17
Original post by katherine_h02
Hi I have just been accepted for the education, psychology and special educational needs course.
Anyone else been accepted for that as well?

Hi, congratulations on ur offer. May i ask when did u receive ur offer? thanks
Original post by KGB2020
Hi, congratulations on ur offer. May i ask when did u receive ur offer? thanks

I received it about 3 months ago
Reply 19
I just received an offer yesterday. Yayyyy!!!! I'm so happy!. Wonder if there's any specific thread for Health sciences courses. I applied for Foundation leading to BSc health sciences.

Latest

Trending

Trending