The Student Room Group
Students researching, Cardiff Metropolitan University (UWIC)
Cardiff Metropolitan University
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ellied271
Hi everyone! Just been offered a place for Speech and Language Therapy - is anyone at the stage of looking at accommodation yet?? I don’t know what to choose :tongue:

Did you go to any of the open days for speech and language therapy? I couldn’t make it to one unfortunately :frown:
Students researching, Cardiff Metropolitan University (UWIC)
Cardiff Metropolitan University
Visit website
Hi everyone! Just been offered a place for Speech and Language Therapy - is anyone at the stage of looking at accommodation yet?? I don’t know what to choose :tongue:

I’ve applied for Speech and Language Therapy at Cardiff met too😊
Original post by nicole138xx
Did you go to any of the open days for speech and language therapy? I couldn’t make it to one unfortunately :frown:

Hi yes I did. The facilities for the course are lovely, there’s a clinical simulation suite that mimics a hospital ward so you can get use to that environment and how to treat your patients. There’s also rooms where there is a double sided mirror so you can watch therapy as it’s taking place in a secret room. I didn’t get to look at the specific lecture halls for healthcare, but I imagine they’re the same as anywhere else xx
Original post by evans2001
I’ve applied for Speech and Language Therapy at Cardiff met too😊

Oh fab! Well done, hope to see you in September! Where have you applied from? x

I put down Plas Gwyn halls as my first choice for accommodation, it was nice when I went to see it! I know there’s a couple of room tours on YouTube. I’ve been offered a place for speech and language therapy too 😋xxx

Hey! I've just accepted my offer for SLT. See you there! Leah x
Reply 26
I'm about to accept my offer for Healthcare Science. Eeeeeek! Anyone else for Healthcare Science??
I've got a place for MSc Health Psychology :smile:
Crossing my fingers for everyone.:rave:

TSR will be here to help if anybody needs it, and if things don't go to plan tomorrow please remember that there's NoWrongPath to your future. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending