The Student Room Group
University of Chichester
University of Chichester
Chichester

University of Chichester auditions and interviews 2020

Do you have a Chichester interview or audition coming up? Don't worry!

We try and make the environment as relaxed as possible to make sure we can get to know all applicants on an individual basis and give you the opportunity to make sure we are the right university for you.

This is an incredible opportunity for you to meet others that may end up on your course, see the campus in more depth and meet the lecturers on a one-to-one basis.

Some of our students have created blogs and vlogs on their audition and interview experiences at Chichester and advice for you: http://chilife.co.uk/interviews

If you have any questions, feel free to ask us :smile:
Hello, I’m auditioning for the Musical Theatre Performance and also Triple Threat course at Chichester university this year I wondered if I can use the same material (monologues, songs) for both auditions? It just dawned on me that it may be inappropriate to do this. Thank you.
University of Chichester
University of Chichester
Chichester
Original post by username01001
Hello, I’m auditioning for the Musical Theatre Performance and also Triple Threat course at Chichester university this year I wondered if I can use the same material (monologues, songs) for both auditions? It just dawned on me that it may be inappropriate to do this. Thank you.

Hi @username01001, that is absolutely fine! :smile:
Original post by University of Chichester
Hi @username01001, that is absolutely fine! :smile:

Thank you so much for your response! That has put my mind at ease :h:
Original post by username01001
Thank you so much for your response! That has put my mind at ease :h:

You are more than welcome! If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask :smile:
Original post by University of Chichester
Do you have a Chichester interview or audition coming up? Don't worry!

We try and make the environment as relaxed as possible to make sure we can get to know all applicants on an individual basis and give you the opportunity to make sure we are the right university for you.

This is an incredible opportunity for you to meet others that may end up on your course, see the campus in more depth and meet the lecturers on a one-to-one basis.

Some of our students have created blogs and vlogs on their audition and interview experiences at Chichester and advice for you: http://chilife.co.uk/interviews

If you have any questions, feel free to ask us :smile:

Hello Chichester wanted to ask how will be the interview held for MSc pre registration Physiotherapy with this virus ? as I am applying for it . Thanks
Original post by Pofella99
Hello Chichester wanted to ask how will be the interview held for MSc pre registration Physiotherapy with this virus ? as I am applying for it . Thanks

Hi @Pofella99, all of the MSc Physiotherapy (pre-registration) interviews are being conducted via Skype :smile:
Hi
Can anybody please give me any information about the interview for the primary education course. Is a group interview or not?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi
Can anybody please give me any information about the interview for the primary education course. Is a group interview or not?

Hi there,

For our primary teaching course, you will be interviews in groups of 3 or 4. Here is further information on how the day will be broken down:
Primary Teaching interviews will be conducted entirely online through Microsoft Teams.
Applicants will be invited to an online “Welcome Talk" with Head of BA (Hons) Primary Teaching, Glenn Stone and some student ambassadors.
Following the Welcome Talk, there there will be smaller Microsoft Teams meetings with the candidates divided up into groups of 3 or 4, and interviewed formally by a tutor.

Let us know if you have anymore questions:smile:

Good luck too!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending