The Student Room Group

PWC Graduate Programme Offer Holders UK

Hi!
I wanted to separate the discussion for those who are in the process of applying to PWC (good luck!) and those who already have an offer.

This thread can be a friendly space to share information, give advice to those moving to a new city, updates on covid in relation to work, start dates and to get to know each other!

To start a conversation it would be very helpful if people mention their office and position at the start of a message :smile:

I have an offer from Management Consulting for the London office and I am expecting to start in September.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lavalime
Hi!
I wanted to separate the discussion for those who are in the process of applying to PWC (good luck!) and those who already have an offer.

This thread can be a friendly space to share information, give advice to those moving to a new city, updates on covid in relation to work, start dates and to get to know each other!

To start a conversation it would be very helpful if people mention their office and position at the start of a message :smile:

I have an offer from Management Consulting for the London office and I am expecting to start in September.

Hey, I'm the same as you. Management consulting for the London office, also a September start
Reply 2
Hey, I’m Leeds office doing audit, hoping for September start 😊
Reply 3
Original post by Meg_an
Hey, I’m Leeds office doing audit, hoping for September start 😊

Hi, I'm Leeds audit too! Hoping all is going ahead as planned for September.
Reply 4
Original post by hunts_11
Hi, I'm Leeds audit too! Hoping all is going ahead as planned for September.

As if! Hopefully I’ll see you there soon, and not via zoom 😂
Hi, I’m Glasgow audit.
Reply 6
Hey I'm in London for digital audit. Are there any fb groups for 2020 grad offer holders, I've seen there's one for KPMG and Lloyds Bank?
Reply 7
Hi I’m Manchester Audit and I’m also hoping for a September start 🤞🏽
Reply 8
Original post by Meg_an
As if! Hopefully I’ll see you there soon, and not via zoom 😂

I’m also supposed to be at the Leeds office, but for risk assurance 😆
Reply 9
Hi all!

I'm due to start at their Reading Office. I got an email asking to register for the ACA as my joining date is "less than 2 months away." Seems like a safe sign that we will still be starting in September :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by Silvalry
Hi all!

I'm due to start at their Reading Office. I got an email asking to register for the ACA as my joining date is "less than 2 months away." Seems like a safe sign that we will still be starting in September :smile:

I got the same email and I rang the student recruitment team for my office as part of the registration needs a specific start date.

On the call she told me that start dates are still to be dished out in due course, but she emphasised that she didn’t say that to worry me but only because it’s not all confirmed yet!😊
Reply 11
Original post by gj_
I’m also supposed to be at the Leeds office, but for risk assurance 😆

🥳🥳 we need a grad chat
Reply 12
I am joining leeds audit as well! Hopefully I’ll see you all in September. Currently house hunting in leeds!
Reply 13
Original post by Lav2266
I am joining leeds audit as well! Hopefully I’ll see you all in September. Currently house hunting in leeds!

Oh amazing! Have you had much luck? I was looking but think I’ll commute 😂
Reply 14
Original post by Meg_an
Oh amazing! Have you had much luck? I was looking but think I’ll commute 😂

Not yet! But I’m still house hunting!
Hi all! I'm joining Tax at the East Midlands office in September. I'm also flat hunting so hoping everything will go ahead as planned, but pretty sure it will as they had an intake in early April and that went ahead remotely at very short notice :smile:
hey guys,

im joining Audit in Birmingham in September.

Anyone else joining the same office ? :smile:
hi! i'm in the london bridge office doing audit.
Reply 18
Original post by hellohello6
hi! i'm in the london bridge office doing audit.

I got an email a few days ago that my start is online from home for 7 weeks. Expected, but still sad I won’t get to meet people in person.
Original post by lavalime
I got an email a few days ago that my start is online from home for 7 weeks. Expected, but still sad I won’t get to meet people in person.

Were you told the specific start date? It's sad that there will be online classes then for the first few exams and we won't be able to meet anyone in person until Nov/Dec

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending