The Student Room Group

UCL PGCE Primary

Has anyone applied for UCL PGCE Primary for 2021 entry please? Did you have an update or interview?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Olyy2021
Has anyone applied for UCL PGCE Primary for 2021 entry please? Did you have an update or interview?

Hi, I have applied for UCL PGCE primary 2021 entry and I got the interview invitation the day before yesterday. It clearly lists the introduction.
Reply 2
Any questions to prepare?
Original post by Olyy2021
Any questions to prepare?

like skills, qualities, understanding of teachers and current issues of education
Reply 4
Hi! Been looking for a thread for UCL 2021! How did it go for you? I have my interview tomorrow :s-smilie:
Reply 5
Hello,

I've also applied for PGCE Primary, do you guys have to do audit tests as well?
Reply 6
Yes, mine is in the afternoon.

Original post by msxo
Hello,

Reply 7
Original post by Imasha09
Yes, mine is in the afternoon.

Ahhh! Please let me know how it goes. I also have mine too, so scary!
Reply 8
Hey, I just did my audits and best believe it was the hardest thing I've ever done!
Reply 9
Hiii, same here! I found the maths soooo hard, and the english one I ran out of time.... ugh...

I thought the maths would be way easier than what I was asked....

Hey, I just did my audits and best believe it was the hardest thing I've ever done!
Original post by msxo
Hiii, same here! I found the maths soooo hard, and the english one I ran out of time.... ugh...

I thought the maths would be way easier than what I was asked....

Yes! I thought this was just general stuff didn't expect the maths one to be this hard. How did your interview go?
Reply 11
Yes! I thought this was just general stuff didn't expect the maths one to be this hard. How did your interview go?

I literally thought the math would be basic questions like multiplication, division, addition and decimals and all that.

My interview was alright I guess, i think it went better than the audits lol! yours?
Let me know once you find out too! (Fingers crossed)
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by msxo
I literally thought the math would be basic questions like multiplication, division, addition and decimals and all that.

My interview was alright I guess, i think it went better than the audits lol! yours?
Let me know once you find out too! (Fingers crossed)

That's exactly what I was thinking! I ended up not having enough time and had to leave two questions out cause I spent too long understanding what it was asking me to do 😅
Yes I think my interview went better as well. Good luck to you! Hopefully we both get in ☺️
Reply 13
That's exactly what I was thinking! I ended up not having enough time and had to leave two questions out cause I spent too long understanding what it was asking me to do 😅
Yes I think my interview went better as well. Good luck to you! Hopefully we both get in ☺️

Literally me! :frown: oh well, let's see what happens, UCL seems like a dream to me at this point. We'll find out in a few days I reckon

Thank you & good luck to you too!!
Original post by msxo
Hello,

Normally yeah
Reply 15
Hiiii,

I was wondering whether you have any updates on your application?
Hii,

Yes, so they would like to make me an offer but I'm having trouble with my second reference so waiting for my employer to send another on ugh.

How's it going with you? x
Hii,

Yes, so they would like to make me an offer but I'm having trouble with my second reference so waiting for my employer to send another on ugh.

How's it going with you? x

I just got the offer :eek:
Reply 18
I just got the offer :eek:

Ahhhhh!! Congrats!!!! This is amazing news! Is your offer conditional?

I got it too...I can't believe it lol
OMG Congrats to you too!! Yes, it is conditional.

Original post by msxo
Ahhhhh!! Congrats!!!! This is amazing news! Is your offer conditional?

I got it too...I can't believe it lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending