The Student Room Group

GCSE AQA Physics Paper 1 and 2 Revision and Study Chat

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Isn't the AQA Physics exam one of the last exams we take for our actual GCSE's? I'm kinda glad, I need plenty of time to refresh my memory on it.
Original post by ricedy
Isn't the AQA Physics exam one of the last exams we take for our actual GCSE's? I'm kinda glad, I need plenty of time to refresh my memory on it.

Yeah, my very last exam :smile:
Original post by Obolinda
have paper 2 physics tomorrow. :rolleyes: up to before space physics

got any questions i can use please :smile: :smile: :smile::smile:
Original post by jam-0123
got any questions i can use please :smile: :smile: :smile::smile:

The 2018 paper is online
Reply 44
The 2018 paper is online

i think my friend Abdul jammy bear was on about 2019 paper m8
Original post by haych.75
i think my friend Abdul jammy bear was on about 2019 paper m8

well, I didn't do it and have no access to it. Not sure why they assumed I did the 2019 paper and my post clarifies that I didn't.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 46
well, I didn't do it and have no access to it.

snm OBLINDA. I appreciate the effort OBLINDA. wish u all the best OBLINDA
Reply 47
How do you guy's revise and remember the practicals and equations? and what do you do about those big 5 mark questions with the multiple equations that you use because I usually struggle to work out the equations I need to use. I got a 7 in my mocks and those kind of questions are bringing my marks down (:
Reply 48
Original post by abb1e007
How do you guy's revise and remember the practicals and equations? and what do you do about those big 5 mark questions with the multiple equations that you use because I usually struggle to work out the equations I need to use. I got a 7 in my mocks and those kind of questions are bringing my marks down (:

just remember all equations of by heart and read question multiple times. always read conversions as well
Original post by abb1e007

Hi, I got a 9 in my paper 1 mock so hopefully I can help, to remember practicals are just watched freescience lessons to explain them and did practice questions, for the 5 mark equation questions make sure you know all of the equations well, ask your teacher if they have any practice questions as these will help, my teacher gave some to me so I can send you them if you want, I’m happy to help with anything else :smile:
Reply 50
Original post by Emily~3695
Hi, I got a 9 in my paper 1 mock so hopefully I can help, to remember practicals are just watched freescience lessons to explain them and did practice questions, for the 5 mark equation questions make sure you know all of the equations well, ask your teacher if they have any practice questions as these will help, my teacher gave some to me so I can send you them if you want, I’m happy to help with anything else :smile:

That would be great thanks! In all fairness I have never utilised freescience lessons or YouTube videos about gcse's in general. I should really start getting into it because it seems to benefit lots of people, I can remember almost all equations for paper 1 and I've started on paper 2 so hopefully I'll be able to get them all down. Congrats on your 9 btw! you must've worked very hard

hi can u send them to me please
Original post by stephaniii
hi can u send them to me please

Yh sure, pm me your email address if you want them as I cannot share them on here :smile:
Yh sure, pm me your email address if you want them as I cannot share them on here :smile:

hi i need some practice questions too so can u email me too plz i will send u a message of my email
Original post by Madz178
hi i need some practice questions too so can u email me too plz i will send u a message of my email

Sure xx
Lol me too if you dont mind.I'll PM you my email tomorrow though
I'm considering pretending to die in the exam just to get out of it...
Reply 57
one thing for anyone that doesnt knowfreesciencelessons
Reply 58
Original post by Evil Homer
Will keep updating this post with all the recommended resources, links and useful posts that are mentioned in this group :smile:

Specification: GCSE AQA Physics Specification

Recommended resources:

Recommended TSR resources:

Useful posts:

could you add freesciencelessons he is a god for aqa sciences
Original post by Evil Homer
Welcome to GCSE AQA Physics Revision and Study Chat! :hi:
The exam timetable is:
Wednesday 20th May: Paper 1 (8463/1F+H)
Friday 12th June: Paper 2 (8463/2F+H)
How are you feeling about these exams? Do you feel prepared? What have you started doing to prepare for your exams? Comment down below! :h:
[expand=

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending