The Student Room Group

TSR WhatPulse Team

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
SW
Saw this thread pop up and just wondered if there will be a WhatPulse society now that we can apply for them :biggrin:

I assume Moncal would be sorting it all out :yy:

I just applied for one.
Moncal
I just applied for one.
Great stuff :party:
where's the whatpulse link? i can't find it...someone remind the mods to import that as well as the chatbox in the backroom....i wanna know where i am :frown:
Reply 783
Juno
DISASTER!

We're 94 now!

Noooooo. Thats got to be because TSR was down lol. Im sure we will rise again!
we were 102 the last time TSR was up....
Reply 785
Shylock
we were 102 the last time TSR was up....

I thought we were 80 something?
nope 3 days ago,last time i checked,we wer 102.
Reply 787
Shylock
nope 3 days ago,last time i checked,we wer 102.

Fair enough, we arent doing too bad then.
eh..i think i meant we had 102 memebers last time tsr was up....i'm off sorry...and very confused..bye
We are doing quite good, stable in 94th place at the moment.
Reply 790
The society is now set up. Go Here and we're at the bottom.
Reply 791
I keep forgetting to run whatpulse when I start my computer. I have a program that simulates clicks... I am so bored as you can imagine.
Moncal
The society is now set up. Go Here and we're at the bottom.

Just requested to join.

And yeah, we're sandwiched perfectly half way between the team above (Binary Storm) and the team below (Xfire), with 700,000 keys separating us from both of them. But as we have 10 times more members than the Binary Storm team, I don't think it should be too long before we catch them up and move into 93rd place.
Reply 793
I cant beleive how quickly my key count has risen. Ive only been using a few days and im over 60K already.
Reply 794
Alright, I've approved all the request that have been submitted so far. You don't really have to write anything in the request.
Reply 795
I've joined, look!
Moncal, can we have a better logo for the society - the singular black W on a white background is a bit rubbish. How about something more exciting?
i'll have a look for some :smile:
Reply 798
I'm leader of the whatpulse society. Am I sposda be, or are you gonna be mean like them in the Mac society?
Reply 799
What advantage is there of being a leader?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending