The Student Room Group

TSR WhatPulse Team

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
I dont pulse for less than 40'000 nowadays...but am currently striving for a huge pulse....170'000 and counting...
Reply 981
Okie.. Have installd it on my laptop now because im so good :smile: However had to set up a new account.. Gah. Im now Hanzingy.. (Yes im so original I stuck a y on the end..) :smile:
49th baby! Woohoo!
:party:
Also, post number 1000 for this thread! :biggrin:
Um, something really weird has just happened - yesterday Whatpulse wasn't working and now its working again and it says Ive typed 31,000,000 times?
Reply 985
Pulse!!!!!
Reply 986
bikerx23
I dont pulse for less than 40'000 nowadays...but am currently striving for a huge pulse....170'000 and counting...

I've just set it to pulse every hour so if WP ever ****s up i will never lose too many keys/clicks.

Do clicks make much of a difference or is it mainly keys?
Cortez
I've just set it to pulse every hour so if WP ever ****s up i will never lose too many keys/clicks.

Do clicks make much of a difference or is it mainly keys?

i think its keys that matter. because people with more keys are higher on the list than those with more clicks :smile:
Cheers for the rep Moncal - much appreciated. :five:
Reply 989
Ummm do people know the link from the Whatpulse team homepage is incorrect?
(oh and I've requested to join the society on here...dunno how often you check the requests)
Update: We're up into 88th place, and only 190,000 keys behind the team above (Oblivion) which only has 37 members, so I don't think we'll have much trouble catching up with them by the end of the day :biggrin:
I keep forgetting to do it so there's a reasonable amount coming in this evening.
Update: We're up to 85th place now, only 200,000 keys-ish above 86th (CGR) who have a similar number of members, so they'll be a threat I think. Its a big gap of about 2.6 million keys to the team above (Team Undernet) so I can't see us going up a place in the league table for a while.
Reply 993
I have 400'000 in the bank...but I'm not going to pulse yet.
bikerx23
I have 400'000 in the bank...but I'm not going to pulse yet.

My fingers are crossed that your WhatPulse doesnt crash lol.
Reply 995
haha...I'm running an experimental x-ray diffraction programme at the moment too...not to worry you, but I know the guy who wrote it, and he's a piss-head...wish me luck...
Reply 996

EDIT- How comes when I type my username, It comes as Amano from Chile? It's meant to says Anived from UK :frown:
i'm 33rd i think.maybe you should look for the team first then look for your name Anived
I'm 48th at the moment - my average kep presses per second has risen slightly to 0.27 - it probably means that I'm spending far too much time on TSR. :redface:
hehe who's the addict now :p:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending