The Student Room Group

TSR WhatPulse Team

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1180
X
More than one person per account, thats strictly against the rules :wink: .

And I've just taken a few more scalps and moved into the top hundred, am making steady progress up the ladder, especially considering I've only been registered for 8 days :biggrin: .

No, it's more than one account per person :rolleyes:
Reply 1181
Juno
No, it's more than one account per person :rolleyes:

I thought wiwarin_mir had used it previously? No need to roll your eyes, was just pointing it out.

EDIT: And thats at least the impression given by his posts earlier in the thread.
Reply 1182
*drags up thread*

Oooo 67th!

:biggrin:
Hexciting!! :biggrin:
Reply 1184
Yeah, still 67th :frown: , but should move up soon. And I've personally made my way upto 93rd, though going up is slower now, hoping to get into the top fifty at least :biggrin: .
2nd place

:eek:
pulsed 3million recently - not sure when :smile:
Like X said, we're only a couple of million keys away from moving up to 65th place and considering the number of members we have compared to your average team, I can't see it being that many weeks/months before we break into the Top 50.

Personally I'm banging more keys than ever before, but unfortunately mr jr (I'm Spartacus) is typing loads more than that the cheeky bugger :biggrin:

Also I know that Flukey hasn't pulsed since the 11th June and he had the highest keys/sec average of anybody in the TSR team, so he must have a couple of million keys in the bank ready to pulse. Unless he's quit? :frown:
He can't quit!! :frown:

He'll pulse, he has to pulse!! :redface:
Reply 1189
SilverWings
He can't quit!! :frown:

He'll pulse, he has to pulse!! :redface:

How much do I have to pulse to get you to change that ghastly avatar?
X
How much do I have to pulse to get you to change that ghastly avatar?

:ditto:
Heh, it goes when I get sufficient neg rep :p:
Reply 1192
how much is that?!
Lots :p:

Mainly getting rep off db though, he said he would if I kept it like this until he CAN neg me :biggrin:
Well theres 26 from me SW :biggrin:
Reply 1195
SilverWings
Lots :p:

Mainly getting rep off db though, he said he would if I kept it like this until he CAN neg me :biggrin:

you're my bitch now :cool:
olliemccowan
Well theres 26 from me SW :biggrin:
Awww, thanks :smile:
Well we're up to 65th now for some reason, but we're still 2 million behind the two teams we were before, so some of the teams above us must have lost members and dropped below us.
-71 i think from me...might be more...not sure....
Rep *bribery*.

So this is the new way forward... and it's not against the rules.

SCORE!! :five:

:ninja:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending