The Student Room Group

driving test :(

failed my driving test today after the second time - really really disappointed with myself as both times i have failed, they’ve only been tiny little mistakes that have both apparently been classed as a ‘serious’ - i know i’m a good driver, but with a driving test you have to be really precise and cautious with every move you make, however now i’ve failed twice i feel like i can’t do it anymore ajd should just give up - has anyone else took more than 2 times to pass? and how do you get over it ?
I failed my driving test twice aswell but I passed on the third time. It was just stupid little mistakes and I was really nervous so I think that didn't help. I also had a bad instructed who didn't teach me very well. After I failed the second time is witched instructors and passed with my next one.
Definitely don't give up. I think luck plays a bit of a part in it for some things. Like I know people who have had sirens behind them and have panicked or not had anywhere to pull over properly and failed because of that. So those kinds of things are luck.
Keep up with your lessons and book your test again. I've been there so I know how you feel. But I've had my license for 10 years now so you get there eventually :smile:
thank you so much. i definitely think now that failing isn’t all bad, if anything i suppose it’s given me so much more experience that i wouldn’t have if i passed first time straight away. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending