The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

student_s
what do you mean by declare them? All that's ever happened with me is I take an exam and I get the reults/certificate? lol is that not the way it's meant to be?

I had crap GCSE's (which were still passes, just not as good as i had hoped for) and As levels (which I had failed) - so I didn't declare them (in other words I didnt put them on my UCAS application form) - I didn't see the need to.

I still got into University with the courses I had completed and had put on my UCAS form.
I got a C in gcse German....
Hardly a fail though tbqh.
hmm i'd have to say my C in year 10 IT which dragged down my awesome year 11 project T.T

My C in spanish cuz it was so close to a B

and my C in english and math THOSE im re-sitting....

i got C in foodtech but so did everyone else app it was an edexcel mistake -.-
Lots of people get a few bad grades here and there. I would've had all A/A*s at GCSE if it wasn't for my B in RE. At IB I got a 3 in Computer Science compared to four 6s and a 5 [and 2/3 for EE/ToK], but unfortunately it was a higher subject and thus I didn't get my firm of UCL or insurance of KCL. It was still not enough for Leicester to turn me down in clearing, though.

Mark it down and move on - most people aren't going to perfect grades at any level, and both universities and employers will understand that.

Latest

Trending

Trending