The Student Room Group

Girl getting me kicked out of college

I returned to college after my half term. Basically before the holidays this guy in my class was being weird just acting strange and pissing us off. So I was saying ill fight him then a girl In my class reported it that I threatoned the guy. All this happened before half term but I was in college yesturday in lesson then our main tutor is asking the girl who grassed for a statement and the teacher looked at me then they went off. I think she needed to write a statement about me threatoning him. Now I might kicked out and I have no back up plan.
Original post by Anonymous
I returned to college after my half term. Basically before the holidays this guy in my class was being weird just acting strange and pissing us off. So I was saying ill fight him then a girl In my class reported it that I threatoned the guy. All this happened before half term but I was in college yesturday in lesson then our main tutor is asking the girl who grassed for a statement and the teacher looked at me then they went off. I think she needed to write a statement about me threatoning him. Now I might kicked out and I have no back up plan.

Who is us?
What was he doing?
Did you say you would fight him? Is that not a threat or you think its normal?
Was the girl telling the truth?

Sounds like we arent getting the whole truth.

At the moment sounds more like a warning.
If you didnt threaten him say so and she wont have any evidence plus all your m8s will back you up.
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
Who is us?
What was he doing?
Did you say you would fight him? Is that not a threat or you think its normal?
Was the girl telling the truth?

Sounds like we arent getting the whole truth.

At the moment sounds more like a warning.
If you didnt threaten him say so and she wont have any evidence plus all your m8s will back you up.

Us is me and my mates.
The gezza was just being hyperactive an weird etc.
I was asking him if wanted to fight, I said ill break his face, I wasnt forcing him.
So the girl said I threatoned him but I just asked if he wanted to fight and he didnt so I said fine.
Us is me and my mates.
The gezza was just being hyperactive an weird etc.
I was asking him if wanted to fight, I said ill break his face, I wasnt forcing him.
So the girl said I threatoned him but I just asked if he wanted to fight and he didnt so I said fine.

That would count as threatening violence imo.
Sounds like you are on for a warning.
When you get into the working world then offering fights to people, will be considered more than weird it will get you fired.
Reply 4
That would count as threatening violence imo.
Sounds like you are on for a warning.
When you get into the working world then offering fights to people, will be considered more than weird it will get you fired.

Tbf you are right I cant offer fights at work but what about the geeza who pissed us off he would get fired as well if he annoys other employees.
Tbf you are right I cant offer fights at work but what about the geeza who pissed us off he would get fired as well if he annoys other employees.

Depends what he did. On any event that wouldnt help you. Learn to ignore people or if theres an issue, then deal with it in the accepted way. In this case you could ask him to sit down and stop disrupting class and if he ignore just report it to the teacher. Let them do it rather than taking things into your own hands.

You getting kicked out results in you being the 100% loser. Avoid.
Reply 6
Depends what he did. On any event that wouldnt help you. Learn to ignore people or if theres an issue, then deal with it in the accepted way. In this case you could ask him to sit down and stop disrupting class and if he ignore just report it to the teacher. Let them do it rather than taking things into your own hands.

You getting kicked out results in you being the 100% loser. Avoid.

It was at break and he was just like a few meters away from us plus I didnt say but geeza is my mate so I wasnt 100% serious on knocking him out it was a bit of a joke
Reply 7
3/10
I think that's generous though.
It was at break and he was just like a few meters away from us plus I didnt say but geeza is my mate so I wasnt 100% serious on knocking him out it was a bit of a joke

Tbh we can’t tell you what the outcome will be.
but if you’re in college then why on earth do you think it’s appropriate behaviour to tell someone you’ll break their face?
its not your job to deal with another student’s behaviour. If he was inappropriate then what you should do is report it and let college deal with it.
If your college does not tolerate threatening behaviour then they can ask you to leave. What you did was a threat. And enough that someone reported you.
you need to learn to moderate your behaviour. The fact that you were prepared to fight with him if he’s said yes says a lot about you.
you don’t solve problems with your fists. Time to grow up

The short answer is 'No' they get to sit smugly and watch you meltdown, threats of violence trumps annoying (this is why i particularly hate passive aggressive bullies, that's their bread & butter)

These sort of rhetorical questions "You got a problem? You want to take this outside? You want to make something of it?" are all generally seen as a clear precursor to violence.

If it was me i'd be looking to downplay it and insist the complainee must be mistaken, and don't budge from that logic.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending