The Student Room Group

My 16th Birthday

Hey guys, i was wondering if any of you over or under 16’s had any ideas on what I could do for my 16th birthday. Im very social and have alot of friends but i feel like a party may be stressful to organise and I had a party not too long ago at a venue. I wouldn’t mind a house party if any one had any links on where I could rent a house or apartment from. Any other suggestions for a group of friends would be really appreciated. My birthday is the 31st of March (Tuesday) if that helps but i’d probably celebrate it on the 28th or 29th the weekend before. Thanks <3
Original post by angiad
Hey guys, i was wondering if any of you over or under 16’s had any ideas on what I could do for my 16th birthday. Im very social and have alot of friends but i feel like a party may be stressful to organise and I had a party not too long ago at a venue. I wouldn’t mind a house party if any one had any links on where I could rent a house or apartment from. Any other suggestions for a group of friends would be really appreciated. My birthday is the 31st of March (Tuesday) if that helps but i’d probably celebrate it on the 28th or 29th the weekend before. Thanks <3

I had a nice party with some family friends and older friends which was nice, met up with my friend and went out for tea with family but nothing crazy. That being all Over the span of a few days. But then again I’m not a get drunk and high and/or go to a big party with alcohol and lots of people my age and all that stuff.
hi there!

I turned 16 a few months ago, however I didn't really make a fuss and celebrated with my family because me and my mum have the same birthday. despite this I have been to birthday parties for my friends which were typically based around going bowling or to the cinema followed by a meal out in a restaurant such as nando's or TGI fridays. this doesn't mean you cant throw an at home party though, I find that sleepover parties work for any age and can be alot of fun. grab some snacks and cook up some finger foods or a takeaway and spend the night talking about boys and watching funny videos! if you are looking for an activity to do beforehand it depends on what you are into. me and my friends enjoy swimming at the local lesiure centre before drying off with a tea or hot chocolate before getting the bus into the city centre for some shopping. but like I said it depends on what you like doing.

hope this was helpful
Crystal

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending