The Student Room Group

Feeling depressed

Recently I have been feeling down due to a lot of stuff going down. I have been trying to make other people feel down as well at college because Im feeling like this. It is unfair if everyone else is feeling happy so at college Ive been trying to put people down in my class. I got sent out of the classroom then the teacher asked why Im doing it so I said exactly why because its unfair that other people get to be happy and I have to feel down.
Hi.. I am sorry for what you have been undergoing... But in order to come out of that you should be encouraging yourself to enjoy other people's company and bond with them well. And secondly, whatevr the reason might be for getting depressed, set it aside.Time is the best healer. I know it's hard to wait patiently.. But it's possible... The way you see things changes your mind.. Stay busy.. Keep urself accompanied wit different activities.. Hope this helps! 👍😊
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Hi.. I am sorry for what you have been undergoing... But in order to come out of that you should be encouraging yourself to enjoy other people's company and bond with them well. And secondly, whatevr the reason might be for getting depressed, set it aside.Time is the best healer. I know it's hard to wait patiently.. But it's possible... The way you see things changes your mind.. Stay busy.. Keep urself accompanied wit different activities.. Hope this helps! 👍😊

👍👍👍👍
Your first port of call is to see a GP.

If you have a college counsellor I recommend you seeing one.

You can talk to the samiritans on 116 123.
Reply 4
Original post by Analyst89
Your first port of call is to see a GP.

If you have a college counsellor I recommend you seeing one.

You can talk to the samiritans on 116 123.

I dont feel confident talking on the phone and it is hard to get the college counsellor

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending