The Student Room Group

Friend got caught trying to enter the house

Last night and my friend wanted to have a piss up at my house, I just sometimes prefer being in my own house than the pub. We tried this a few days ago which didnt work and this time it didnt either. So basically last time I unlocked the front door of my house, he got caught by my parents since they were in the living room and they saw him trying to enter the porch the window so sent him home politely. This time I thought it might work if he enters through the back of the house through the graden then through kitchen up the stairs to my room. He comes round at about 11 30, jumps over the fence and the door is open so he comes in the house and attempts to get in my room but no he getts caught again then turned him away.

My mum soon realised our plan and she hurt me last night as in she slapped me continuously mustve been about 15 or 20 times, hard as well and pinched me, she said if my friend is caught again shell put me in hospital.

Im just thinking if anyone else can help me make it work next time. I just want a piss up with my mate without going pub. I just need a way without parents finding out to get my friend in the house.

Can anyone help me out?
It's not worth the risk to yourself
Reply 2
Original post by holly6901
It's not worth the risk to yourself

Its worth it if everything goes to plan though. All I need is a better plan.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Its worth it if everything goes to plan though. All I need is a better plan.

As I said when you asked this before: parents' house, parents rules. Why do they have a problem with you and your friend getting together; bad influence on each other? Underage for buying and drinking alcohol? More important things that you need to concentrate on rather than sneaking around? The fact that you are doing it behind your parents' back says there's something wrong with it. How about this as a plan; grow up, get qualifications, get a job, move out, can have mates round to drink.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending