The Student Room Group

I NEED ADVICE ASAP :( Shoplifting at House or Fraser

I really need advice on something. My sister got caught shoplifting at House of Fraser recently and she said her pictures were taken as well as her name. She came home crying and is very ashamed. I wanted to ask what would be the consequences of this? We don’t want our parents to figure out. Please help us
Original post by Anonymous
I really need advice on something. My sister got caught shoplifting at House of Fraser recently and she said her pictures were taken as well as her name. She came home crying and is very ashamed. I wanted to ask what would be the consequences of this? We don’t want our parents to figure out. Please help us

If they took her name, then they also took your address, most likely if she’s underage they will have to make a house call - best to just come clean than for the police to turn up at your house :smile:
Almost certainly nothing will happen tbh. Just don’t go into that same store for a while and never pinch stuff from shops again, OK?
Reply 3
I would guess they took the photos of her, just to frighten her (and perhaps to keep for a few weeks just in case she goes back into the store). I would have thought if the store was going to prosecute they would have done so on the day they caught her. They would have had to call the police and the police would give them the opportunity to press charges. As they didn't I don't think anything will happen now.
Original post by Anonymous #1

Snake on her, its her fault, she needs to be taught discipline

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending