Hi, I’m doing
Maths
English Lang and lit
Bio, chem and physics
DT
Geography
German
Religious studies

What should I start with?? I know how to revise but not sure where I should begin with
Reply 1
Original post by Abzdot
Hi, I’m doing
Maths
English Lang and lit
Bio, chem and physics
DT
Geography
German
Religious studies

What should I start with?? I know how to revise but not sure where I should begin with

List them in difficulty
Then pairs the ones at the top of the list with the ones at the bottom of the list
Original post by Abzdot
Hi, I’m doing
Maths
English Lang and lit
Bio, chem and physics
DT
Geography
German
Religious studies

As has already been said, prioritising is a good idea if you want to focus on one subject at a time, but I wonder if it's worth doing a bit of each as you go along. For example, one day focus on Maths, the next Geography or put a couple of different subjects on a weekend to mix it up a bit?

It's whatever works for you though - good luck! :smile:

Original post by hxdzz_m
List them in difficulty
Then pairs the ones at the top of the list with the ones at the bottom of the list

This is a great idea!! :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by brainzistheword
As has already been said, prioritising is a good idea if you want to focus on one subject at a time, but I wonder if it's worth doing a bit of each as you go along. For example, one day focus on Maths, the next Geography or put a couple of different subjects on a weekend to mix it up a bit?

It's whatever works for you though - good luck! :smile:

This is a great idea!! :smile:

Thanks got the tip from this video I watched when I was doing GCSE's last year.
Check it out!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJycctyMk-k

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending