The Student Room Group

Somewhere for applicants of Japanese to connect

Hi everyone! Does anyone know of any place where prospective Japanese students can connect? If not, which I’d guess because I haven’t found anything, I’d be willing to create some sort of hub for this. Where would be the best place to do so for you all? I was thinking a subreddit or Facebook group would be best. Let me know if you’re interested :smile:
Reply 1
I'm interested, don't know of any group chats myself and there don't seem to be too many of us. I have an offer from Oxford Brookes (don't want to take it) and have an interview with the University of Manchester... which I expect will be cancelled any minute.
Reply 2
Original post by MrBleu
I'm interested, don't know of any group chats myself and there don't seem to be too many of us. I have an offer from Oxford Brookes (don't want to take it) and have an interview with the University of Manchester... which I expect will be cancelled any minute.

Hi, I've firmed Leeds myself but I also applied to Manchester. My interview was cancelled because of the strikes, so they gave me a form to complete online instead, which was pretty easy to answer. I got an offer the day after, so I think they don't take the interview answers too seriously anyway, that or they're very quick. Is Manchester your first choice?
Reply 3
Original post by aeruk
Hi, I've firmed Leeds myself but I also applied to Manchester. My interview was cancelled because of the strikes, so they gave me a form to complete online instead, which was pretty easy to answer. I got an offer the day after, so I think they don't take the interview answers too seriously anyway, that or they're very quick. Is Manchester your first choice?

Manchester is my first choice, yeah. I still haven't heard back from Leeds or Edinburgh. I would heavily consider Leeds if I got an offer, but going abroad in the second year does put me off a bit if I'm honest.

I had an accommodation tour coming up, which was just cancelled. My interview was on the same day, they haven't said anything about it yet. Been hoping for an online form as I know others have had them due to strikes and it sounds pretty easy, lol.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending