The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
BazTheMoney
But it's also possible to get everything wrong, which isn't the case in an essay orientated subject. I would have thought the fear of complete failure overrides the occasional essay crisis.

I personally would rather do questions than essays, I feel they're applied in a more useful way for my future profession and I learn better from them. I know you're about to make a quip about stupid medics, but I'm going to ignore that. I much prefer doing practical questions for stuff like Pharm (even when I can't actually do them!) than writing another pointless neuro essay, which I'm never actually going to have to do as a doctor.
Reply 101
MadNatSci
The ironic thing is I miss term-time loads during the holidays :rolleyes: even when I'm here...

ooooohhhhh, new gem! :biggrin:
Blimmin' 'eck - I get rep for lashing out? I should lose my rag more often...
Reply 103
well, i find it quite hard. and have thought many times i wished i had (kind fo)missed m grades & gone to my insurance, as i was expectng. but yknow.
Reply 104
MadNatSci
Blimmin' 'eck - I get rep for lashing out? I should lose my rag more often...

I got rep for talking about how crap I was at maths - which is even worse reason for a neg rep! But thanx to Acaila I'm on green again :biggrin: yay!

Latest

Trending

Trending