The Student Room Group

Online MSc Computer Science Courses

Interested in finding out whether the University of Wolverhampton MSc Computer Science with Artificial Intelligence online course is any good or not? More specifically, does it help foster the development of practical AI skills?

Can't seem to find any reviews about the course online.
I can't help you but as I've applied for MSc Computer Science with Artificial Intelligence at University of Wolverhampton to start this May I thought I would reply. I am looking to apply at other universities. I do not have a BSc in a maths or computing related subject. I applied to the Wolverhampton MSc because it is a conversion MSc and because it is of low cost. Have you looked to apply at other universities?
Original post by Andrew1964
I can't help you but as I've applied for MSc Computer Science with Artificial Intelligence at University of Wolverhampton to start this May I thought I would reply. I am looking to apply at other universities. I do not have a BSc in a maths or computing related subject. I applied to the Wolverhampton MSc because it is a conversion MSc and because it is of low cost. Have you looked to apply at other universities?

Yes, similarly I have applied to other MSc Computer Science courses and received offers.
Hey guys, any updates or reviews of the MSc Computer Science with AI?
Reply 4
Hey, how is the course going? any reviews? thanks
Reply 5
Original post by Andrew1964

How is the course going so far?
(edited 4 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending