The Student Room Group

Physics PA5C Unit 5 (cwk) Breakdown of marks.

Ok, pretty simple problem.

I've just received my A level physics results. Turned out to be 5 marks from an A. Really do need the A. This is the problem:

The mark for this module includes coursework in it. I got 62/90 which equates to a C. However i know for the coursework part I got an A, which is equal to 20% of the final mark i think. That equals 18 marks, of which i'd estimate i got around 16 marks, certainly no lower than 15.

So consider I had those 15/18 marks banked, that means i got 47/72 in the Exam. I found this the easier of the physics exams I took in the summer, getting an A in the other.

The sixth form I took physics lessons was a seperate one to the one which entered me for exams. And my coursework was posted and switched hands quite a few times being sent to my other sixth form. I was told I'd have to sign it and get my head of Sixth form to sign it too. I followed this up and my school was unaware of this, and said that it should all be done at the other sixth form...

Sorry for the long explaination, but i believe they may have not added my coursework mark, as 77/90 seems more likely of a mark for myself than the 62/90.

How do i follow this up and find a breakdown of my marks, for both coursework and the exam.

AQA PA5C Physics A Unit 5. Would really appreciate help.
Reply 1
bump :smile:

Latest