The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Possible Swansea uni 2021 applications

Wondering who is thinking of applying to Swansea as first choice for 2021? Just looking for someone to talk to/discuss how A Levels are currently going and just to make potential friends! Forward thinking, I know it’s a bit soon but I’m anxious to see who’s thinking about it!
Original post by l34h2002
Wondering who is thinking of applying to Swansea as first choice for 2021? Just looking for someone to talk to/discuss how A Levels are currently going and just to make potential friends! Forward thinking, I know it’s a bit soon but I’m anxious to see who’s thinking about it!

I put Swansea as first choice! I'm down to talk about a levels etc :smile:
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
Original post by l34h2002

I'm considering putting Swansea down as my first choice but really unsure whether to put Swansea or Plymouth down as my first! I'm up for talking about A Levels and Swansea :smile:
Reply 3
got an unconditional from swansea. not sure if imma go there, just waiting for my other uni’s to reply back to me :u:

Quick Reply

Latest