The Student Room Group

forgot to send part of my evidence!!

Hi! So I'm really panicking as I sent off my evidence for my student finance the other day, and have only just found the first part of the form i forgot to put in the envelope. I am sending my birth certificate off, as well as the SFE birth/adoption form. I have sent my birth certificate and the identity conformation part of the form but forgot the first part that states my details (name, dob CRN) and I'm really panicking! The reason I forgot it was because the forms were seperate since i had to get my college tutor to sign and mail me the identity conformation part of the form. I also had to pay 45 pound for the birth certificate which now I'm worried I have lost! Since all I have sent is my birth certificate and the identity conformation part of the form, obviously this won't be accepted and they wont be able to send it back as they dont have an address on there. I'm really worrying. I dont have the money to buy another birth certificate if this gets lost and I will have to ask my tutor to sign another form. I am trying to ring up as I write this but I've been on hold for a while. Thank you.
Original post by zumzybo
Hi! So I'm really panicking as I sent off my evidence for my student finance the other day, and have only just found the first part of the form i forgot to put in the envelope. I am sending my birth certificate off, as well as the SFE birth/adoption form. I have sent my birth certificate and the identity conformation part of the form but forgot the first part that states my details (name, dob CRN) and I'm really panicking! The reason I forgot it was because the forms were seperate since i had to get my college tutor to sign and mail me the identity conformation part of the form. I also had to pay 45 pound for the birth certificate which now I'm worried I have lost! Since all I have sent is my birth certificate and the identity conformation part of the form, obviously this won't be accepted and they wont be able to send it back as they dont have an address on there. I'm really worrying. I dont have the money to buy another birth certificate if this gets lost and I will have to ask my tutor to sign another form. I am trying to ring up as I write this but I've been on hold for a while. Thank you.

Hi there, please don't worry if your birth certificate is valid then we will accept this and send it back to you, however we will need you to re send the full birth certificate form again. You won't need to resend your birth certificate.
Thanks, Isaac
Hi I have send my evidence to SFE via post as requested but I think I forgot to put CRN on the documents
Original post by Omobolanlo16
Hi I have send my evidence to SFE via post as requested but I think I forgot to put CRN on the documents

Hi there, the team will aim to locate your account and process this onto your account once it has been received. If you haven't received an update from the team in around 6-8 weeks then you can get in contact with the team via Live Chat and they can look into this for you. Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending