The Student Room Group

My student finance is still being processed

I had submitted my student finance application on the 22nd of May 3 days after the deadline. The issue is that application is still being processed when i have a couple weeks until i start uni.
Is this because i applied late?
What can I do?
Log into your SFE account and use the online chat to ask about the delay during their opening hours.

They’ll be able to look at your application and see what is happening.
Original post by Snackwars
I had submitted my student finance application on the 22nd of May 3 days after the deadline. The issue is that application is still being processed when i have a couple weeks until i start uni.
Is this because i applied late?
What can I do?

Hi there,

Did you send any evidence or documents to us after that date? Can you confirm if you have any child dependents on your application?

Thanks, Clare
Reply 3
Original post by SFE Clare
Hi there,

Did you send any evidence or documents to us after that date? Can you confirm if you have any child dependents on your application?

Thanks, Clare

No, I sent the evidence before the deadline and then submitted the whole application on the 22nd of May.
Reply 4
Original post by SFE Clare
Hi there,

Thanks, Clare

Hi,
Just to add I also do not have any child dependents either
Hi,
Just to add I also do not have any child dependents either

Hi there, We would advise to contact us direct so we can look into the progress of your application. You can do this by signing into your student finance account and accessing our live chat service where an advisor will be able to assist further. The service is available between 9am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday or by calling us on 0300 100 0607. Thanks, Angela
Reply 6
Original post by Angela SFE
Hi there, We would advise to contact us direct so we can look into the progress of your application. You can do this by signing into your student finance account and accessing our live chat service where an advisor will be able to assist further. The service is available between 9am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday or by calling us on 0300 100 0607. Thanks, Angela

thank you Angela. I forgot to reply to you but I have sorted everything out.
thank you Angela. I forgot to reply to you but I have sorted everything out.

Hi there, That's great news. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any further help. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending