The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

I failed one of my Modules on my First year

Due to some family issues I didn’t sit one of my exams at the start of first semester. I got a chance to resit it and I missed the exam a second time as well because I was ill especially it was a time where COVID 19 was going around so I thought I might have had it and self isolated myself and missed my exam again.
I am positive that I passed rest of my Modules apart from the one I didn’t sit does this mean I’ve failed my first year ?

P.s I go to Brighton uni
I don't think anyone can answer that for you. Every uni works differently and has different policies. The only way to find out is to contact your uni
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous
Due to some family issues I didn’t sit one of my exams at the start of first semester. I got a chance to resit it and I missed the exam a second time as well because I was ill especially it was a time where COVID 19 was going around so I thought I might have had it and self isolated myself and missed my exam again.
I am positive that I passed rest of my Modules apart from the one I didn’t sit does this mean I’ve failed my first year ?

P.s I go to Brighton uni

Did you end up passing? I’m in the same situation but instead I haven’t done will in a module.
hi, if I may ask, what uni are you in?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending