The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Primary education with foundation year BCU

I am starting primary eduction course in September at Birmingham City university and wondered if anyone has done the foundation year? Just wondered what the course is like and what to expect. Thank you :smile:
Reply 1
Education**
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Im about to start the exact same course but at Newman University! Also would like to know if anyone else has any experience with it :smile:
Reply 3
Hi I have just finished the foundation year, it consists of 6 modules all with assignment attached to them averaging at approx 2000 words ish. These module set you up for level four, the first year of the primary study. Some modules that are included are equality and diversity, refencing, study skills, being a successful student and and in-depth look at the society of Birmingham and services that are offered to Birmingham’s children and families. Overall it has been interesting and allows you to work on skills that you may not be as good at. The lecturers are all so lovely too and understanding.
You can ask me anything about this place. Please avoid BCU, the place is disgusting. They are not lovely and understanding. Check on glassdoor the negative reviews. The positive reviews on there look fake too and it appears they are adding them to cover up the negative ones. Do not be mislead by their marketing, it is not all garden and roses. I am currently writing up a negative review about my time there but need to add more details to it as it is just a bit short but will be adding a thread on here. It is honestly, just a bottom feeder University.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending