The Student Room Group

I need money

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Bavarian Motor Works
hehehe I was just curious to see how much you can convert £300 into. But I must admit I would never do it for life, the amount of people you have to talk to, and you always get idiots, errrr cn u tke 30 nika for the iphone, no i bloody can't, get a brain and more ash and I will talk to you.

But yeah I agree eBay = online sess pit

He wants free moeny, doesnt want a job, doesnt want a loan.

BST yourself is the solution. :confused:

Doubt he'll get the £3200 needed every year by that method though, especially before Sept.
Original post by T&#334
I received some post today from 'Aimhigher student finance' basically telling me that; even though my parents can't afford to pay towards University, I wont be entitled to any money from the Government. Instead it's off to the masses of media studies, sports science and sociology students to fund 3 years of partying.
Why is this happening? Surely the government would be better off funding science, law, economics and engineering degrees that will actually benefit the country?

Okay rant over

Are there any decent bursaries being given to Physics students that I should know about?

I found myself not caring after this point. Grow up.
Reply 22
cpj1987
And being completely off-topic. :p:

Hehe was just curious that's all, as for OP have you not applied for a loan at all? How else do you expect to finance it?
Reply 23
Steeps
Hehe was just curious that's all, as for OP have you not applied for a loan at all? How else do you expect to finance it?

I didn't mean you. :smile:
cpj1987
Doubt he'll get the £3200 needed every year by that method though, especially before Sept.

Now he won't.

But £3200 is very very easily doable. Hell you can get more than that, if you have the patience and know what you are doing.

Using same example there is a k profit in each diag box. Sell 5 -6 in a year and you will be home free!
Steeps

You were curious why I was taking part in my hobby :confused:

Money making is money making no matter where you do it, it's the fun not the munies :wink:
Reply 26
Steeps

Partially my own money from working the summer and the rest will have to be a loan of some kind of scholarship if I get one (Manchester gives and automatic scholarship if I get 3 A's according to their website).
Btw I've still got my second year of college yet so haven't applied for any loans. What time should I start applying for them? Can you get them early or not?
Reply 27
Original post by T&#334
Partially my own money from working the summer and the rest will have to be a loan of some kind of scholarship if I get one (Manchester gives and automatic scholarship if I get 3 A's according to their website).
Btw I've still got my second year of college yet so haven't applied for any loans. What time should I start applying for them? Can you get them early or not?

You can apply online early next year (April-ish) at www.studentfinanceengland.co.uk (when the site's up and running properly). The loan then gets paid after you enrol at university.
Original post by T&#334
Because the country needs people like me that are willing to work hard for 3/4 years. They need my brain.

The country doesn't need or want freeloaders who want special treatment
Change your money situation. Email [email protected] and ask for more info.
What do you do when your finished college to august and have no way of surviving you have no money no nothing? What do you possible do because am stressed
Original post by T&#334
Because the country needs people like me that are willing to work hard for 3/4 years. They need my brain.

Clearly you are above education and paying, so why not just wait around for people to come knocking on your door needing your brain? What's the worry if you're better than everyone else?
Original post by Bavarian Motor Works
It is so easy nowadays to start making free money from very little.

Out of boredom I limited my spending to £300 just to see how much I could change that into.

I managed to blag an ebay seller to sell me his iphone 3g for £300, i put this back on ebay on auction and whhay after fees etc I had £570. I did some bits and bobs and got up to £600.

Then I bought a 20 of BMW diagnostic kits for £30 each from china. Downloaded the software. Sold these for £85 each. Went on ebay and went to BMW car meets around uk.

I have sold 20 !! , so you can do the maths.

it's not difficult if you aqquire the natural skill that is money making.

So from £300 I have managedto get into 4 figures in 1 1/2 months.

People who go get jobs in Tescos, or retail jobs are mugs in my eyes.

there is so much money to be had out there, no one bothers claiming it!

Obviously for the bmw you have to do some market reasearch and have common sense!

i dp the same sort of thing only with gold, silver, platinum, diamonds, emeralds, opal,sapphire, lapis,ruby, watches,designer ware
Since when are econ or law considered helpful to society? Lawyers are a dime a dozen and economists are on the whole brain dead.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending